Kit Wilson- It's ok

For jaskierswife enjoy :)
This is only going to be told from Alison's Pov

Summary:
Alison loses her championship in a match so Kit Wilson Wilson comforts her for the night; and in the morning she goes over to her best friends house for a sleep over to make her feel better and to just have fun.

Tw⚠️: Fluff and a few cuss words maybe

Alison ring gear:

Alison's Pov"Here is your winner by pinfall and the new Nxt women's champion Roxanne Perez!" Said Alicia Taylor, I lay in the middle of the ring hands on my head in my hair thinking "what the fuck?" To myself

Alison's Pov
"Here is your winner by pinfall and the new Nxt women's champion Roxanne Perez!" Said Alicia Taylor, I lay in the middle of the ring hands on my head in my hair thinking "what the fuck?" To myself. I sit up slowly and see Cora Jade at the top of the ramp laughing at me as Aja Smith raises Roxanne's hand. I sit up on the apron for a few seconds then I make my way backstage and when I get back there I'm greeted by my best friends Indi, Elton, and Kit and we do a group hug.

Indi hugged me closely with a proud tone in her voice,
"I'm proud of you Alison, 213 days(7 months) of running this woman's division. You'll get it back I know you will!"

"Thanks Indi, I love you" I say hugging back.

"I love you too girl" she says as she lets go.

"Once I get it back you'll be the first one to get a title shot" we both smile as she leaves me alone with Pretty Deadly.

Kit hugged me with no talking just a silent hug, he just knows what I need without me telling him that's what makes him special to me.

Elton looked at me "You ok?"

"Yeah, just a little disappointed you know? But you guys go ahead"

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'll text you later Kit" I say as they walk away.

I unbutton the gloves to my ring gear walking to my locker room until I get stopped by getting hugged by Gigi and I hug back by putting my hands on her hands. "I'm still proud of you" I smile as she said that; if you know me Gigi is my go to person to talk shit with so when we have sleepovers we're most definitely talking shit about the women's roster.

"Sleep over tomorrow?"

"You know it Gigi" I smile and head off to my locker room.

I pack my gear up and shower getting into my street clothes and fix my hair and makeup and I head out my locker room walking a few steps before McKenzie Mitchell stops me for an interview;