Nick Wayne- Her Debut

lcufeys
Summary:
Renee turns 18 so she gets a full time Aew contract and her hero 'Ana Santos' trains her and teaches her almost everything she knows while still leaving a little for Viv to learn on her own, eventually Viv's feud with the Outcasts gets to her which pushes her to Christian's group for a 'new home' and pushes Ana to 'a new home' as well

Tw⚠️: Cussing,fluff, any mistakes I might have

Renee's pov
I walk into the Aew arena holding my boyfriend Nick's hand as he guides us to Tony Khan's office. Nick shuts the door behind us and I look over to see 'Ana Santos' like THE ANA SANTOS. The little girl in me is trying so hard not to freak out right now; if you know me Ana Santos is the one who got me to fall in love with wrestling; I never missed a show of hers even when she was wrestling for the Indies.

Nick had a smile on his face as he knows I'm trying so hard not to freak out right now; I walk over next to her as she stands in front of Tony's desk, the little girl in me is screaming crying right now. "Hi honey" she says to me as she turns to face Tony. "Hi" I say trying to keep my composure while trying not to cry.

Tony turns to me "As you know Ana showed up at Defy and handed you an Aew contract when you were 17 and now that you're 18 I would like for you to officially sign your Aew contract." He slides the contract over to me with a pen on top of the paper while I stare at the paper and soak in the reality of my dreams coming true.

I pick up the pen signing my name; I am now All Elite. "Great you can start training now and in a few weeks you are set to debut." I smile and tear up feeling overwhelmed at everything coming true, I look over at Ana "can you be the one to train me?"

She looks over at me with a soft smile on her face "of course honey, it'd be an honor and we can start next week" she smiles more as she leaves Tony Khan's office with her boyfriend Action Andretti. Nick and I follow behind them and as soon as they are out of sight I look over at him and let the fangirl in me come out;

"OMG THE ANA SANTOS IS TRAINING ME!!" I squeal bouncing up and down while hugging him.

He smiles as I have my little fangirl moment, he knows how much it means to me to have my hero train me. "OMG! I can't wait" I squeal again, he gave no response he just continued to smile happily at me.

Over the next few days; I've graduated from high school, got my first ring gear made, and made sure I got my composure straight before I begin to train. "Nick she's almost here I'm so scared, what if I mess up" I start freaking out.

"Babe it's gonna be ok, Ana will be very patient with you and trust me I've been her coworker for awhile now she's as sweet as she can be" he says to calm me down.

A few minutes later she walks in with Action Andretti already in her ring gear to start; it made me feel at home because the ring gear she has on was the one from her first match that I saw of hers; this is all so bittersweet to me. She stepped into the ring where I was as Nick went to stand with Andretti in the corner to give us space.

Ana looks at me "okay how about I teach you the basics first; locking up, proper hip tosses, reversals, and roll ups. Sound good?"

"Perfect, how would I learn to do the Spanish fly?"

"That can be for another time but first you need the basics then we can move on to that and top rope moves"