Chapter two: Office?

Ji-Yeong's Pov.

I looked around to see who was just talking to me. On the other side of the room, there was a person who had their back to me. So I couldn't see their face. They took the last sip of their drink and started to put on the mask that was on my right but their left.

After putting on their mask they started to walk over to me. I can admit I was a little scared of how creepy this person looked with the mask on. Out of all the guards I have seen during and outside of the games none of them looked like this person.

For instance, the guards I've seen before were wearing a red baggy jumpsuit and a mask with a shape on top of it. The shape was either a square, circle or triangle.

But with this one, he still had the same baggy jumpsuit but just all black and their mask didn't have a shape on top. The design was made with a face in the mask.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Asked the masked man in fount of me said breaking the awkward silence between us. I didn't know if I should answer that question don't so I took a moment to think about what I should say. Luckily the person was oddly didn't rush me.

I answered with two or three questions which were:
"Who are you? And why am I here and not dead?"

"I can only answer very vaguely..." Said the masked person. "I am the frontman and your here to listen to a deal with one of your team players."

Sae-Byeok's Pov

It had been one hour since the last game and all I could think about was the taste of Ji-Yeong's lips. They tasted like bittersweet caramel chocolate. I loved the taste of her lips and even though it was short, the more that I remember the kiss the more details I get and then I think about it the more I want to cry.

I was lost in my thoughts until it was time for dinner when player 456 came up and gave me my food and started to try and talk to me. But I wasn't feeling like I wanted to talk to anyone. I took the longest to eat my food since my food tasted like salty tears and I kept missing the food to put it in my mouth.

Halfway through my meal, the doors opened and a dozen of red soldiers came in. Everyone including myself was looking in their direction and waiting to know why they were there.

After a few moments, a red soldier stepped forward and said
"Player 67, please step forward and follow staff member 94." At that moment another red soldier stepped forward.

I slowly got up from my bed and walked up to the red jumpsuit staff member. As I was walking I could feel the eyes of all the players on me. I didn't help when player 101 (He doesn't deserve to have his real name used.) Smirked and whispered to himself
"This bitch is about to die..." I ignore him and reached 94 and started to follow them.

As we stepped out of the room I saw another half of a dozen red staff members waiting to go into the room. They were for different materials. I tried to finger out what they were for but didn't get it.

I didn't know where the hell I was going and I felt a little bit uncomfortable since it was an out of bounds area no players were allowed to go here. We reached a door which I was told to stay outside for a few minutes. I thought it was only going to be two to three but it was ten minutes. By the time the soldier came back, I was half asleep on the wall. I was told to follow the soldier. So I did.

We walked through a few different rooms and a long hallway. We stopped outside of a doorway after the guard knocked on the door a voice from the other side said "Bring them in!"

I was then led into an office with two other people inside one was a black figure of a man and the other one was someone who I had seen about two hours ago someone who I thought had died. It was Ji-Yeong. She was there sitting in a chair in front of a desk. But instead of asking the question why was Ji-Yeong there and how is she alive. The first question on my mind was
'Why is Ji-Yeong wrapped in a blue blanket?'

My question was answered when Hi-Yeong looked at me and I guess the look on my face was asking the question.
"What I'm cold!"

WORD COUNT: 818 😢