Part 9

Monday came and went as quickly as I eat my food.

The first day on the job was a bit fun for Sae-Byeok. She never walked so much in one place unless she was running away from the person she was stealing from. But this time she was giving food and drinks. Most of the people were nice and thanked her for her service but there were a few people who made it hard to serve them. As they were rude. Critzsiedig her hair and clothes as the only piece of uniform were aprons and that's it. Obviously, she had her clothes on.

As for Ji-Yeong, she loved her new job. It was good for her to go back to the happiest parts of her life. And she loved it because she could hear the problems of drunk people. It wasn't that she was listening in to them talking about their problems. It was her they were talking to. Ji-Yeong believes that they talk to her, not because of the alcohol but just because they want and need someone to talk to.

Also because of the alcohol...

Once both of the girls got back to the hotel. Ji-Yeong told Sae-Byeok all of the things that she was told during her time a work.

This tired her out since it was the first day and it was the night shift. Also, it was three am. Ji-Yeong talked herself to sleep and soon after Sae fell asleep two.

Three hours later

Ji-Yeong woke up crying and shaking in terror and fear. She was struggling to breathe and all she wanted to do was scream but her voice and body didn't allow her. Ji-Yeong's quick movements woke up Sae-byeok and once she saw her girlfriend crying, she started to panic.

"Ji-Yeong!" Sae-Byeok sat up and took Ji-Yeong into her arms and allowed her to cry into her chest. "What's wrong?"

"My...father..." Where the words that Ji-Yeong could get out of her mouth.

Sae-Byeok knew why she was crying. I guess that relieving the happiest moments of your life after she remembers the worst parts of her life. Her father's abuse must have been hard on her.

Sae-byeok laid back onto the bed and pulled Ji-Yeong with her. Still holding on to Ji-Yeong. Sae started to sing to Ji-Yeong. She started to sing 'Fly me to the moon.' It seemed to calm Ji-Yeong down a lot.

Ji-Yeong had never heard Sae sing before. And she thought it was the most beautiful thing she had heard. Ji-Yeong relaxed in her girlfriend's arm and fell asleep as she was listening to her sing. Only to be woken up four hours later by an alarm on her phone...

(To be continued.)

Can I just say thank you for over 300 reads and thank you to
-byeokie
saebyeong4life
And jibyeokisthebest
For the following and hope you all have a nice day/night/morning or evening where ever you are. If it's night go to sleep

Word Count: 522