Chapter six: We are done?

Third-person pov

The night went pretty well Ji-Yeong would say. She spent the night making the drinks she made when she was nine. But as for Sae-Byeok she just spent most of the night sitting in the corner making drinks from time to time.

As she was making one towards the end of the game. A few waiters and one of the VIPs were flirting with Ji-Yeong. By this Sae-Byeok was a little bit jealous but didn't have anything to prevent getting in trouble with the Frontman again.

The best part for Sae-Byeok was when she had heard that Player 101 had died from being him and he didn't with that toilet girl. The worst part was listening to about thirteen players scream to their death. Until the last two players had made it across the glass bridge. Sae-Byeok knew that if she didn't take the deal she would have died for sure. So did Ji-Yeong.

By the end of the night after the glass had shattered. All the VIPs started to get up and leave. Most of them were drunk as hell. And after all of them left; There was only Sae-Byeok, Ji-Yeong and the frontman left in the room. As the frontman started to walk towards the girls. Sae-Byeok walked over to Ji-Yeong. Sae-Byeok walked behind Ji-Yeong and took her hand. Ji-Yeong said nothing and took her girlfriend's hand in hers.

"Congratulations, players 067 and 240." Said the frontman. "You took are free to go."
Both girls were still quiet as they both didn't believe the person in front of them.
"Since this is an island we are on. We will take you both back to the places where we picked you up."
Ji-Yeong looked like she had seen a ghost as she held onto her girlfriend's hand harder than before.

"Or we can drop you two off at the same place?" The frontman said and Sae-Byeok agreed with this which made Ji-Yeong not break her hand.

"Well, this is my goodbye..." At that moment the Frontman walked away as the room started to fill up with white gas.

A few hours later Ji-Yeong woke up to the feeling of nothing but the bitter coldness of a midnight sky.

Ji-Yeong's pov

I woke up feeling like I was in an ice block or just as if it was ice on my skin. When I tried to open my eyes all I could see was darkness and a little bit of an orangey-yellow light. I guess I was in the same situation as before when we were sent home after 'Red Light! Green Light!'

Because of this, I knew how to get out of it without the help of another person.  Since the person who I helped get out of this took all the money I had a left me there on a road. In the cold. First I tried to untie my hands. But that didn't work. After struggling for several minutes I gave up and just started to excepted I was alone.

Until I felt somebody lay into me.
"HAY! Watch it." I said.
"Seriously, this again!" Said the person in front of me. I knew who it was by the sound of their voise.
"Sae?"
"Ji-Yeong?" She replied.
"Yeah?" I said.
"Oh thank god! If I pulled the blindfolded off you can you in tie me?"
"Sure?"

I was sure if Sae was going to help me and not sure if she had used me as a way to get out of that birthplace of Hell.

But me being the simp I am I helped her. Untieing her. But she walked towards her clothes and quickly got changed and during this, I was just staring at her watching her every move and feeling my skin heat up more and more until I felt like I was going to be on fire.

When Sae-Byeok notice that I was staring at her. She was putting on her jacket and walking towards me. When she reached me she crouched down to me and softly lifted my chin.
"Simp." She crackled as she gave a soft kiss.
"Shut up and just help me," I said annoyed that she called me a simp. One because she said it in her hot voice and two because she is right I am a simp.
Once Sae had untied me I rubbed my wrists and ankles trying to get the numb pain away. But as I was doing this Sae reached over me a grabbed my clothes.
"Get changed. We have to get out of here." She said as she turned around. I started to get changed with my back turned to her. I was thinking if she was still there or if she had left me? Once I was done I slowly turned around to see that she was still there waiting for me.
"I'm not going to leave you here!" She said and I smiled at her. "But if you don't hurry up I will."
I then ran towards her and most trip but luckily Sae caught me.

"I never thought I had met someone who is head over heels for me?!"
"Sh-SHUT UP!" I stuttered out. Sae was laughing as she was helping me to stand up. Once I was steady Sae whispered into my ear "Simp~"
I still didn't have my shoes on so I hit her with one.
"Ow! What was that for?" She asked me. I replied by the most obvious answer I can think or think of.
"Because you're being you," I said as I started walking away from her with my shoes in my hand. 
"What do you mean by that?" Sae said following me.
"Call me 'Simp' one more time and I'll start calling you 'Flirt!"
"Okay, I'll stop."She said as she suddenly appeared by the side of me. That terrified me.

"So where do you live?" Sae asked me.
"I don't have a house," I said as I placed my hand in my pocket. I never keep anything in my pockets but this time I felt something in my right one. As I felt the thing it felt like a card. Not cardboard! It was like a credit card. Two of them to be exact.
"Wait..." I said pulling out the two cards from my pocket.
"What is that?" Sae asked as she walked back to me.
"Credit cards..." I reply "They have our names on them." I handed one of the cards to Sae and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Sae asked running to me.
"Hotel for a few nights," I replyed. "Why?"
"Coming with you."
"Don't you have a place or something?"
"No, not really..." She said thinking. "I am too old to back to the orphanage."
I nodded my head and we started walking to the next hotel we could find.

We found the 24/7 hotel or well like a motel but it was a good place to spend a couple of nights. We got a one-bedroom with only one bed. It was quite a nice place and we even bought a few sets of clothes and pyjamas for the next couple of days. Room 174. That was the room we were staying in. When we got into the room it was about 2:39 am. So we just got changed and climbed into bed.

It was pretty cold in the night almost like how it was outside but a little warmer. I was shivering. And I couldn't sleep because of it. I looked over two Sae who was also still awake.

"You cold?" She whispered to me.
"Yeah," I replied. Sae shifted over to me and wrapped her hands around me. I quickly let myself be cuddled by her. But still uncomfortable. I think Sae-Byeok knew this and so she had pulled me off of the spot on the bed I was on and pulled me onto her. I didn't say anything and just lied there on her chest.

"Simp..." She quietly said thinking I couldn't hear her. I got off of her and looked at her as she gave me a confused look. I pushed her out of the bed. "Bitch..." I said looking at her on the floor. I then gave her a few blankets and two pillows. "Your sleeping on the floor tonight."

That was my favourite part of that day. It wasn't surviving the games and getting out. Now having someone who isn't going to leave you or having a place to sleep with a bed and a roof. No, it was none of those. My favourite part of that day was pushing my girlfriend off of the bed and refusing to let her back on all because she called me something which I hate and which is true.

(To be continued)

Word count: 1499