Chapter five: on the way.

Ji-Yeong's pov.

I'M TIRED! THAT'S ALL I NEED TO SAY. I DON'T WANT TO WORK! BUT IT IS A JOB BEHIND A BAR. THAT'S MY DREAM JOB!

I should take it down a notch. As the door's knocking sound got louder and louder I eventually gave in a got off of Sae. She got up and went to the door as I just stayed on the bed.
"Hello?"Sae said.
"I am staff member 94 and I am here to take you to your job."

94 sounded nothing but a kid! I didn't say anything just got up off of the bed. We kept quiet followed by 94. I was anxious and terrified if I was going to do something wrong.

As we were walking. I kept fidgeting with my hands trying to keep calm. Sae notice this and reached back and took my hand. As she took my hand I felt a little more relaxed.

Sae-Byeok's pov

We started following 94 and about five minutes later I started to notice that Ji-Yeong was a little. Ji-Yeong was fidgeting with her hands. She was a bit further behind me. So I waited until she was as close to me as she could get to grab her hand. And I did. I grabbed Ji-Yeong's hand and pulled her along with me so she could keep up. And I kept holding on to her hand.

At any chance I could I would pull Ji-Yeong closer to me to my chest. I did this only to make her flustered. And I worked. She was also annoyed that I did this. Or maybe because every time I pulled her to me I would have to look down on her while she looks up.

(I know how Ji-Yeong feels. As the shortest in my friend group, I'm always looking up to them. And I'm the second oldest.)

I enjoy watching her have a little gay panic as well but the fun stopped once we arrived at the bar...

Third-person pov.

Ji-Yeong and Sae-Byeok were dreading what type of job awaited them. Since both of them forgot that they were going to work at the bar...

Once the girls realized again what job they were doing. Only one of them felt a little bit less tense. Ji-Yeong was happy to be behind a bar again. But for Sae-Byeok; she has no idea what an alcoholic drink tastes like or how the hell to make one.

Staff member 94 introduced the girls to the other bartender. They had a mask that covered their face. It didn't cover their eyes or hair. Their eyes were as black as if it was the colour meant loneliness.

The person didn't introduce themselves but did ask which one of the girls were more experienced in a bar.

Sae-Byeok was a little surprised by the fact that Ji-Yeong answered saying that she had about five years of experience.  But then again Ji-Yeong is not quite what she seems.

The bartender said the one or two of the VIPs don't drink alcohol and so they put Sae-Byeok in charge of the soda's or fizzy pop (Depending on where you're from)  while the bartender and Ji-Yeong were going to spend the night or evening? Serving drinks to the VIPs.

Both girls didn't argue with the bartender they just got shown to their spots and just went on from there.

Luckily for both of them, their spots were right next to each other. Which made both of them feel a little more at ease to have each other near.

(To be continued...)

Word count: 617