Chapter 1

Hey, pickles(my name for all my wonderful readers sorry if you don't like pickles) this is my first ever story and I'm sure there will be lots of grammar and spelling errors.
There is a lot of smut and lemon, so
If you don't like it, DON'T read it. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS they are Kishimoto's
the GOAT. ENJOY

"Naruto, I'm leaving,good luck getting to school."Pervy Godfather yelled, grabbing his briefcase from the kitchen counter.

"SHIT, SHIT, SHIT," I grumbled," late on my first day again." I fumbled on my pants. Quickly put on my shirt, leaving my first two buttons undone.
"Where the fuck is it," I shouted, angrily looking for my blue vest. No time for breakfast. As soon as I found it I shoved my phone in my pocket, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door nearly forgetting my shoes with my shirt half tucked in and my collar hidden under my vest.

Hinata P.O.V
I couldn't help but think I made it to Junior year in one piece. At least I know Sakura and Ino will stay by my side no matter what and thanks to them the bullies finally stop.
"Hello Hinata," I was lost in thought Ino whacked me with a pencil.
"Oww, that hurt, Ino!" Ino chuckled,
"Someone had to wake you up."
"Can everyone sit down," Kakashi sensei said.
"Catch ya later, "Sakura said to me walking to her seat.
"You're late by 15 minutes and 26 no, 27 seconds," Sakura said looking up from her watch.
"And you're still standing up."He said smirking behind his mask.

Then he walked in...

Normal P.O.V
" What do ya say, Uzumaki?" Kiba said, fist bumping me.
"Ugggggh," I said, just loud enough for him to hear, "We have you again! "
"Hello to you too, Naruto." He calmly said, looking up from his book.
" Uzumaki, I say it every year, no gum....spit it out," he said, pointing to the trash can." He said, his eyes still following the words of his book.
"What a waste of time, " I huffed, rolling my eyes. I spit it out, then walked back to my seat. I kicked my chair and then sat down. I looked around the room everyone was there, Sakura, Sasuke, Ino, Choji, and even Sikamaru. I bet his mom forced him to, and the whole gang.
" Sasuke," I whispered.

"Yeah,"

"Which bitch is on your dick this year?"

"Our one and only Sakura,"

" She never gives up doesn't she, she has been at it since elementary school,"

"At least the other one gave up," Sasuke said with a sarcastic grin.

"Naruto, be honest who did fuck this summer don't lie to me cause you threw like hella parties this summer bet you laid mad hoes? "

"Well, not that many only a few Tenten, Karin, and a few others from out of town, can't remember shit they were that fucking bad."

"Shush at the back," "today we will be doing research so I will assign partners :
Choji with Ino.
Tenten with Sasuke.
.........
That leaves
Naruto with ..."

My pickles that leaves an end to this very short chapter I will try to post daily I hope you enjoyed it Bye this is planned to be a 25+ chapter story