Chapter 4

....
Once you have a partner, grab your sheets and begin. I don't want it back till the end of the lesson. When you are done, turn your paper over and do whatever you want."

"Don't be shy, go on," Sasuke said with a toothy grin.

"Shut the fuck up emo duck!" I snapped.

"What was that Naruto?" Kakashi asked angrily, looking up from his book.

"Nothing sensei."

"Hinata."

"I'll go get sheets," She said, running away in Hinata fashion.

When she sat down I whispered into her ear, "You look pretty."
"And about the kiss last night," I scratched the back of my head, "yeah sorry again"
"It's fine naruto." She began blushing madly.
I was confused. "Do you have a fever or something?" I questioned.
I put my hand on her head to check her temperature.

Hinata P.O.V

Naruto's hand is on my face. His hand is on my face this very second.
Blank...

Normal P.O.V

"Hinata?" I said worriedly, was she okay? "Hinata what happened?"

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Naruto," Kakashi asked, his tone of voice growing more irritated.

"I think Hinata passed her out!"

"Well take her to the nurse's office and come back when she wakes up. Simple."

I had no choice but to pick her up, bridal style and all. The whole class was staring at us, but I just wanted to make sure she was okay.

Sasuke laughed.

I death stared him down with an I'LL.PICK.YOU.UP.LIKE THIS.WHEN.I.WHEN.I.BREAK.YOUR.LEGS vibe

"Someone is touchy, I wonder why?" Sasuke smirked sarcastically.

"Shut up emo duck."

I practically ran to the nurses' office.
"She passed out in class," I said, panting.

"Just lay her on the bed." The nurse said in an unbothered manner.

"Will she be alright?"

"Probably, wait there by the bed while I help her." She said pointing to a small white chair.

×××20 mins later×××

Hinata slowly opened her eyes, taking in the nurse's office.

"You're finally awake. I'm glad."

"Where am I? Naruto-kun?" She said, sitting up.

"Your ok sweetie, your boyfriend was kind enough to bring you here after you fainted." Hinata blushed, looking away from me.

"She's not my girlfriend," I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that honey?"

"Nothing.." I said playing with my fingers.

"I forgot to ask your names."

"Hyuga Hinata."

"Uzumaki Naruto."

"You're that soccer player my son Haru is obsessed with your gameplay, he will be so excited when I tell him I saw you today."

"Thank you, I didn't know I was so famous," I replied, an embarrassed blush covering my face.

"We should get going Hinata before they say I kidnapped you and took you home," I told Hinata.
She blushed for no reason at that. Weird.

"Bye." We said conjointly.

After leaving the nurse's office. We walked down the hallways, not one of us speaking until Hinata finally spoke, "So how long was I out for?"

I responded, "About 25 mins,"

"Sorry, you had to carry me."

"Actually, you were really light, kinda like a feather."

"Were you worried?" She asked.

"Of course, you suddenly passed out at the start of class, something really bad could have happened, you could have never woken up, and then I don't know what I-" She put her hand on my mouth but she had to stand on her tiptoes.

"Naruto-kun you're rambling." She laughed shyly.

That there was fucking hot. I was the one blushing madly, I had to walk facing the ceiling.
"Naruto-kun, watch out where you're going!" She said gently, using her small frame to stop me from walking any further.
I looked down to see her. I could kiss her but I couldn't take her first and her second. I wonder what other firsts I could take. Stop thinking pervertedly Naruto. So I said the only thing that seemed sensible.

"Uhh..s...sorry Hinata." I tried my best to keep eye contact with her. "We should get back."
_____________
Naruto made sure he didn't walk too close or too far from Hinata, keeping a steady pace behind her without looking too suspicious. Hands in his pockets chewing gum. Hinata looked back once in a while but then quickly looked forward trying to avoid any eye contact with Naruto. The walk back was short but very awkward.

_____________

××× Arrives at class×××

"The knight and his damsel are in distress and are finally back," Sasuke said mockingly.
"Ignore him," I said, bending down and whispering into her ear. All I got from her was a gentle nod as she flattened her skirt.

"That's it for today's class, enjoy your break," Kakashi said, somehow even more bored than earlier.

××next period ×××

"I'm open Naruto!" Rock Lee shouted a name we gave him after he played through a concussion and then collapsed.
I quickly kicked the ball and then ran towards the goalpost.

"Lee!" I said, hopping from side to side. Lee fumbled the ball, shooting it into the other team's goal.

"That's alright boys. Head to the changing rooms." Coach said.

"Fucksake Lee," I said, pulling off my shirt aggressively and slinging it on my back.

"Looks like the scores are even my friend," Lee replied.

"Yeah, yeah duckbutt," I say, jokingly pushing him. "Are you taking a shower duckbutt?"

"Yep, are you?"

"Obviously not, "I say, rolling my eyes, closing the door of the bathroom stall.

Warning Sexual content

×××Tenten's house×××

"Uhh, Na...Uhhh," Tenten moaned as she rode me back and forth. 6 would be focused on the task at hand, but today, something else was on my mind.

"That smile." I thought to myself.

"She is too innocent to be thinking about during sex," I think, smiling lightly. Suddenly, she opened her eyes to see my dazed face.

"You're thinking about another girl while we are having sex! aren't u?" She exclaimed as she hit my chest.

"And if I was, why would you care? It's not like we are dating. It's just casual sex, no emotions involved." I say plainly, looking up at the ceiling.

A hand made contact with my face sending my face in that direction.

"You little shit bag! Get out, get the fuck out of my goddam room!"

I quickly slipped off the condom, put on my pants and shirt, and went out through the window.

That's a wrap for today's pickles I'm sorry writer's block ahhhh. But I hope you like it the last bit was so hard I was vomiting. Stay smegsy my pickles.