friday

Brushing out the green silk that has bunched at my hips, I look up. Fawn brown curtain bangs frame my face, eyeliner matched to perfection, and a smoky eye accompanying it. God I look good. Glancing down to situate my heels, I feel a hand wrapping around my waist from behind. My eyes meet his. A smile of almost content rests on his face as I notice something in his hand. A vibrator.

"Seriously Dalton?" I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me again girl and you will not be able to sit down tomorrow," He says, jaw clenched.

He grips my hips, bending me over the counter as he pulls my mid-thigh length dress up above my panties, which he pulled to the side. A gasp leaves my lips as he shoves the bullet vibrator inside of me and just as quick as that event occurred, it was over. I was back staring at his hazel eyes.

"Done?" I say with annoyance, walking away from him.

I reach for the door handle and the vibrator turns on. My knees buckle and I lean against the door. Looking at him, amusement paints his face as whimpers start to escape my mouth. I then sigh in what I believe is relief as the vibrator stops. Grabbing my bag, I open the door, and start to walk out. Before the door closes I hear him.

"Oh kitten this is gonna be fun."

~~~~~~

Standing in front of a colonial style house. I start to get nervous. His parents are here. Finally, the door opens wide and I am met with arms around my neck.

"Oh how lovely it is to meet you Kyra." A woman's voice says in my ear, "I'm Dalton's
mother, Reya."

Now I see where he got his genes from. She is absolutely stunning. I look at Dalton in awe and his eyes return the favor. I notice a man, tall and brooding, behind Reya and I assume that's his father. God this family is just beautiful. His hand extends to meet mine, a small smile reaches his face.

"Hi, I'm Kyra."

"Paul," He mumbles.

We step inside and are met with many young and old couples mingling around the big home.

"Come, Come, dinner is just about ready,"
Reya says politely.

We sit down and a lovely looking filet mignon and salad is set in front of me. In shock, I look up at Dalton and he nods. Wow, this is so lavish. I take a bite of the salad and almost choke as I feel the vibrator start. It's a slow, sensual pace that has me almost grinding on the chair below me. My alarmed eyes meet his and an innocent smile appears on his face.

"Are you okay honey?" Reya's voice pulls me out of my trance.

"I- Yes, sorry," I breathe.

In the corner of my eye, I see him shake his head. My hips buck as the vibrator turns on high, hands shaking as I attempt to take another bite. My breathing is erratic and I bite my lip, trying my best not to make a noise.

"Excuse me," I push my way out from the table, in pursuit of the bathroom. The vibrator stops.

Two can play at this game Dalton.

Lifting my dress, I pull the vibrator out and shove it into my purse. I fan my face and comb my hair out with my fingers. Taking a deep breath, I walk out. His eyes meet mine in amusement, and I challenge it. Sitting back down, I occupy myself with eating.

"So, Dalton, how're the cases?" Paul's low, scratchy voice almost startles me.

Right before Dalton could respond, I place my hand, directly on his crotch. Rubbing around a bit. I watch him. His demeanor from calm to startled, his breath deepens, and his arms tense on the table.

"Um- they're uh- going good dad. J-just jailed a Felony murder, I- uh last week," Dalton struggles.

My rubbing continues, his cock hardening beneath my touch. He looks around, in fear of people noticing his vulnerability. He goes to grab for his phone, and I pull out the vibrator, tilting my head with a smile.

"Oh my lord, I have a work emergency," He feigns confusion, looking at Reya and Paul.

He extends his hand out for me to take. Murmering sorrys to those around us and his parents. Quickly walking to his car, he forcefully shoves me into the car. Oh he's mad. He gets in and grabs a handful of my hair.

"You fucking messed up slut. Oh you're not gonna fucking stand tomorrow. Come here."

He unzips his pants, and pulls his cock out. The car starts and he drives out of the neighborhood my lips against his cock, his hand in my hair. Holding me there.

"Suck it bitch," He seethes.

I start obediently sucking on his dick. My cheeks hollow as saliva and precum start dripping down my chin. Looking up at him, I see his breathing uneven and I hear groans escaping his mouth. My arousal pools in my panties with my stomach in knots.

"Good fucking girl. You like it?" He asks.

I go to take his cock out of my mouth to say, "Yes sir." But he pushes my head, so his dick goes all the way down my throat.

"I didn't tell you to stop sucking me off whore."

I nod, his cock making me gag. He chuckles and the car stops. We're home. He tugs me off and zips his pants hastily.

"Get out and go to the bedroom. Naked and kneeling," He looks at me in expectancy.

"Yes, sir."

I rush out of the car, up the stairs, and into the bedroom. Shrugging my dress and bra off, I kneel in front of the bed. Back to the door.

15 minutes go by. My knees hurt like a bitch. I finally hear the door open and I feel his eyes on the back of my head. He walks slowly and ever so casually towards me. Shock paints my face as his hand, wrapping around my throat, forces me to look up at him. My head resting on his thighs.

"You ever fucking do that again and the punishment will be much worse than this. Understand?" He grunts

"Yes, sir," I whimper

"Good, now get the fuck up against the wall."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY!!

hello and enjoy my kinky little bitches.

This is my first book so please be nice, and give me some criticism. NICELY!!

thanks to much for reading!!

Next update: Friday, Nov. 19