the situation

I wake up. Two sets of hands engulfed my body. The soreness from last night still filling my legs.

Kai then stirs in his sleep. Opening his eyes slightly and finding that I'm awake.

"Goodmorning pretty girl," He mumbles, in a deep sleepy voice.

It makes me want to jump on his dick again.

"Hi," I whisper.

Kai wraps his arms around me, pushing his lips onto my neck. They roam the skin there until they reach a spot that makes me shiver.

"Oh, there?" He says from my neck.

He attacks that spot he's found making a slight moan leave my mouth.

Dalton moved.

Not awake yet.

"I wanna touch you," I say.

"That's my job," Kai responds.

His hands continued to roam my body.

"I didn't shower and I'm disgusting."

He slaps my thigh, the crevice where my ass starts. I gasp.

"I don't fucking care nor did I ask. God, you're horrible at listening slut,"

His fingers find my clit, making slow and agonizing circles. I shift, attempting to grind my hips for more relief.

He stops.

I sigh loudly and look at him. Pleading with my eyes. He just shrugs, turning around and closing his eyes.

No fucking way.

I huff and sit there, squeezing my thighs, hoping to at least stop the throbbing. He then reaches over and grabs one of my thighs, separating it from the other. He bends it over his leg so I'm cuddling him.

I throw my head back and groan.

"Hm?" I hear Dalton.

Horrified, I look at Kai. He just smirks, moving me so his hand can situate between my legs once more. Leaving delicate touches on the nerves right below my clit, soft sighs fill the room.

"Please," I try moving his hand faster with my own.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," Dalton says next to me.

I turn to him with wide eyes just as he grabs both of my wrists. He encourages Kai to keep going. With two men and me restrained, I'm in deep shit.

I struggle a bit. Squirming in both Kai's and Dalton's grip.

Then, Kai gets faster. My hips thrust up and my mouth opens. Chasing my orgasm.

He stops again.

"Hmph," I whine.

Dalton releases my hands and slaps me across my thigh.

"How many times have I taught you about whining bitch?"

"Too many," Kai retorts.

The sheets have traveled off my body and my nakedness is hitting the cold air in the bedroom.

I'm on display for them.

Dalton's fingers roll my hard nipples between them, pinching. Hard.

I loudly moan, arching my back into his hand.

"God, you're so beautiful. Begging for us to touch you," Dalton says.

Kai returns his hand to my pussy, circling my clit again. The bundle of nerves sprouting with arousal.