long night

song || Into it (slowed down) by Chase Atlantic

Pulling me to standing, his grip tightening around my chin. Still forcing me to look up at him.

"I fucking told you to get up against the wall. Listen to me goddammit." He yells, slamming me against the wall.

I groan, the cold wall on my bare ass.

"Turn around, hands against the wall," He seethes

I do as I'm told, my back arching while my pussy aches with need. A slap lands on my ass and I gasp, my eyes closing.

"Count bitch, we're going to 15."

"One sir, thank you," I breathe

...

"Ten sir, thank you," Tears in my eyes.

I whimper. His fingers roaming around my lips, half rubbing my clit and lazily running around my entrance.

"Ahh you're so wet whore," He groans.

"Please sir, please," I beg.

*slap*

"Eleven sir, thank you," His fingers are shoved into my mouth.

"How do you taste slut? Huh?" He questions.

"Good sir." My sounds muffled.

...

The last slap sounds in the bedroom and I'm breathing heavily.

"Get on the bed. Now," He commands

He immediately grabs my wrists tying them together, attaching them to the bed.

"Alright, keep your legs wide open slut,"

I quickly open my legs, squirming under his gaze. I need him so bad. He hooks his arms underneath my thighs, lowering his head to connect to my pussy. Plastering kisses on my inner lips and my clit.

"Oh god." I moan

He slaps my thigh.

"Do not make a sound. You will not cum if you make a sound," He says.

I nod, my face contorting in pleasure as he continues to eat me out. His tongue going in and out of me, sucking on my clit, and licking up my slit. He watches me through his eyelashes, he knows he's driving me crazy. I let out a small whimper as he sucks my clit, hard. He almost doesn't catch it. I feel him stop.

"I told you not to make a sound," He shakes his head, chuckling

"No pl-please please, I'm sorry, n-no," I beg.

He walks away, leaving me in the room, he comes back with my bag from the party. Pulling out the discarded vibrator and shoving it inside of me. My back arches and my mouth opens. He turns it on high, and starts sucking my clit whilst messing with the settings. I almost scream. I feel my stomach knotting, my orgasm close.

"Can I please come sir, please," Tears gathering in my eyes.

He doesn't answer. Continuing to lick me out, making my legs quiver and my orgasm build. He stops and turns off the vibrator. Backing away, he looks at my body.

"I told you slut. No cumming if you make a sound, and you already disobeyed me at dinner."

He slowly rubs my clit, changing his speed erratically. Again I feel my orgasm building, and I start to grind against his hand. He stops, shaking his head. Leaving me for 30 seconds, whilst groping my breasts, kissing my neck and lips. He starts for the third time, turning on the vibrator on high, this time tears streaming down my face as whimpers leave my mouth.

"Come for me slut, now," He commands.

I scream out, my legs trembling as I grip the sheets. My back arching with my eyes rolling back into my head.

"Good girl, good girl. Yup, look at all that."

He wastes no time, unzipping his pants. he detaches my from the bed. Forcing me to sit up on my knees with my back against his chest. He thrusts forcefully into me, as his hand grips my throat. I almost can't handle the stimulation. His grunts in my ear almost make me cum again.

"My god whore, you're so tight," He groans.

He reaches around, rubbing my clit in slow circles as his rough thrusts continue. I want to cum again, my pussy tightening around his cock.

"Oh you wanna cum again bitch?"

"Yes sir, yes please, please," I say struggling in my restraints.

"We are cumming together, got it?"

He speeds up his thrusts and his movements on my clit, I moan out loudly, not being able to handle it.

"Wait bitch, fucking hold it," He says through his teeth.

His thrusts start getting sloppy, grip on my throat tightening.

"Oh my, I'm gonna fill you up slut." He moans, "Cum."

We both orgasm. I feel his semen fill me up, making me almost squirt. It was so hot. My legs almost giving out from the force, had his hand not been around my throat. I came hard.

"Oh my god baby, that was so good," He kisses the back of my neck.

He let's go of me, letting me curl up in bed. My breathing still erratic, my legs trembling. He walks to the bathroom and emerges with a rag.

"Let's get you cleaned up, huh?," He says softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE!!

kinky bitches everywhere, I hope you enjoyed. please leave some comments!!

Next update: Monday, Nov. 22