caught in a cross fire

I wake up to the sun shining brightly in my eyes. I roll over and take my phone off charge to check the time. *6.34* "uhhhh" i moan. i decided to get up and put on some athletic clothes to go for a run. i look in the mirror " uh i look like shit, not like im trying to impress anyone since Noah left" i sigh. i was really heart broken by the fact my ex left. " i'm not getting into another relationship, not after my last one" i grab a coat and put on my shoes. As i walk outside the cold air hits my skin and sends shivers down my spin.

An hour had passed and i was exhausted, i decided to go get a coffee from a local coffee shop near me. " hi can i get an iced latte with full cream milk" i asked the waitress. ''order 78" is called and that is my order, i grab it and leave, as im walking out the door some tall man bumps into me and i spill my latte all over me " watch where the fuck you are going " i said. I look up at him he is so tall that he hovers over me. He leans down and offers me his hand, he pulls me up, i push him off me and walk out in a hurry. I was quite upset and just exhausted. As i start walking back to my apartment i feel a cold hand pull me into an ally way. He pushed me up against the wall ''hey there gorgeous'' fear started to fill my eyes as i couldn't breathe, he had one hand around my neck and the other on my waist. '' you and i are gonna have some fun'' he says. As he releases his hand around my neck but the other stays on my waist. '' no stop pleas-" ' shut up you slut" he pulls down my shorts and takes off my top, leaving me there in just my bra an underwear. tears start rolling down my face as i start screaming for help. He starts to take of his belt and i knew immediately what was about to happen. I turn my head and i see a very tall figure approach me " GET THE FUCK OFF HER" the man releases me and i grab my clothes, i turn back and it's the same man who i ran into earlier. He runs up to me and hugs me. ''Darling are you ok?'' '' im fine"" i say with tears rolling down my cheeks. He wipes them away with his hands. He helps me get dressed and makes sure im ok. He lifts my head up with his hands and stares into my eyes. "you'' he says '' you're the one i ran into at the coffee shop" i look up at him and apologise for how i spoke to him. '' im Mason and you are?" "Grace" well the pleasure is mine Grace.

After what happened today i was so tired, i went and took a shower. i hear a knock on my door so i grab a towel and run to the door while the shower is still running. ''Mason?, what are you doing here" i say confused. '' i just wanted to come check on you, i can see you're busy though taking a shower'' he says. ''it's okay come and join me'' my face started to turn red and i was embarrassed as i knew exactly how it sounded. Mason raised his eye brows and starred at me '' i don't think you could handle me princess'' he said, he sounded very dominate which i like. there was something about him which made me want him. i didn't even know they guy but in that moment i wanted him. My body was calling for him so i did something i never expected myself to do. ''I'll come back another time darling'' Mason said as he was leaving. i grab his hand and pull him into the bathroom. he looks down at me confused. i start to take off his shirt and he leans down inches from my face. here we are both starring into each others eyes. what am i doing? i think to myself, this isn't like me. something about mason made me want him. he kisses me passionately and i don't hesitate to do the same, he takes off his pants and removes my towel. '' are you sure?'' he questions me, i knew what he was talking about. '' yes'' i say as we both hope in the shower. Mason starts planting kisses all over my body, he leaves love bites all over my neck then moves down to my breast. '' knees now'' he demanded. I did what he said. i got on my knees and i was surprised at how big his dick was. He grabbed the back of my head and i slowly started sucking. Mason moans slightly and tilts his head back. He picks me up and pins me against the shower wall, the water running down our bodies. he slowly enters me and i let out a loud moan.He starts thrusting in and out of me making it hard for me to stand. ''Mason i-im gonna cu-'' i say losing my breathe '' not yet princess you cum when i let you'' he grabs my face '' you understand '' i nod. ''Mason plea- please im gonna cu- cum. He pulls out, i catch my breathe '' why did you stop'' i say with anger filling my body. '' that is your punishment for how you spoke to me earlier'' he grabs a towel and leaves me in the shower frustrated.

after about 10 more minutes in the shower i knew i should probably hope out and get ready for bed. ''mason'' i call out for him but he isnt their. i walk out in my pjs and he isn't in my apartment. i walk over to my bed side table and see a note '' wear something nice tomorrow night im picking you up at 8 - mason'' i smile and get ready for bed.