Swim

Little did mason know that I was actually awake. I heard him " I can't wait to marry you princess" those words it melted my heart. Yes mason is very dominant which I loved but he also showed me he had a soft spot, even just for me.
Waking up next to mason was the best thing, seeing him all sleepy with his messy hair, I just loved the feeling he gives me. It was a really nice day, the sun was shining brightly through the window " let's go to the beach mi amor" mason says adjusting his eyes to the light. I turn over and look at him " good morning sleepy" I say kissing his lips.

I'm glad we decided to go to the beach, it was supposed to be 30 degrees today. I went through my bathers and picked out a cute bikini
( your outfit - )

We got the beach and found a spot to put our stuff, it was already so hot and many people were out on the beach

We got the beach and found a spot to put our stuff, it was already so hot and many people were out on the beach. I bend down to put my phone in my bag as I feel a pair of eyes roam my body, I turn around and see mason with a smirk on his face. " what is it" I say looking up to him " you look good Grace" mason says picking me up chucking me over his shoulder and throwing me in the water. I scream as he throws me in. I quickly get up and tackle him down into the water " that's what you get" I say splashing him with the water. I soon feel a pair of hands grip my waist and pull me onto him.  Mason pushes my hair out of the way as his lips land on mine. It was a very passionate kiss as I could slowly start to feel something press up against me, I knew exactly what it was which turned me on. Masons hands start roaming my body making way down to my clit, I moan into the kiss " not here mason" I say taking my lips off him. " let's go home then" mason says pulling me out of the water chuckling

We made it home after spending a few hours down at the beach, we were both burnt and tired, we took a shower and had a nap for a while. I woke up before mason did and decided to cook some diner for the both of us, i just made a homemade pizza for us. I woke him up and we had dinner while watching a movie. He helped me clean up " such a gentleman aren't you " I say laughing he looks at me and rolls his eyes while smiling " see you do have a soft spot for me" I say nudging him . " oh baby I can be rough with you if you want" mason says drying his hands. " maybe I want that" I say under my breathe. Mason comes up behind me and grabs my throat " what was that love" he says flipping me around with his hands firmly around my waist. " be rough with me" I say kissing his lips. He picks me up and places me on the counter taking off my clothes. He pulls down his pants and enters me, he pounds into me while I'm gripping the counter to stay balanced. I mason and scream loudly as mason pushes into me roughly " scream my name" mason says moaning. I chuck my head back " uhhhhh fuck mason" I say screaming, it felt so good, mason knew what he was doing. He picks me up and chucks me on the bed. He pounds into me again but this time much harder, it was the sort of pain that hurt but felt so good. " cum for me princess" as soon as mason said that I did, I came all over his dick as he pulled out. " that's my good little slut" mason says grabbing my head as he puts his dick inside my mouth. " fuck yes Grace" mason moans gripping the back of my head harder as I feel him cum all in my mouth. I wipe it away from my mouth as I get up trying to stand while my legs are shaking. He pushes me back on the bed and pushes into me again. Making me cum again, my legs shaking uncontrollably " you like that princess" mason says smirking " fuck Ye-yes don't st-stop" I couldn't even get a full sentence out without stuttering he made me feel so good. He pushes all the way in me making me moan constantly. We both cum at the same time, mason pulls out and falls back on the bed breathing heavily. " I love you Grace" mason says pulling me closer to him. I roll over with hardly any energy left " I love you more" I say. Mason knew I was to tired and was really exhausted from that so he grabbed me some clothes and helped me get dress " do you want anything love?" Mason says putting on his pants " maybe some water and snack, we can watch a movie " I say getting under the blanket. We did just that, we watched a really funny movie but it didn't take us long to fall asleep on each other.