"No boys"

Not waking up next to mason was honestly one of the worst feelings. I was a bit confused as why he wasn't next to me but I checked my phone and he told me he was out for a few days which that's okay, some time apart is what we need from each other.

I didn't really have any plans today until my best friend Ella called and wanted to catch up with me. I was so excited to see Ella as we haven't really seen each other since mason and I got together. Today will be good. I picked a simple but cute outfit out for the day
( your outfit -)

* hour has past*"Ella" I shout as I run up behind her and give her a hug

* hour has past*
"Ella" I shout as I run up behind her and give her a hug." Grace  oh my god look at you" Ella says with a big smile. " you look so pretty Grace" Ella says pulling me in for another hug. I look over Ella's shoulder and see a tall brown haired boy. I quickly look over at Ella " whose this" I say nudging Ella a little." Cameron this is my best friend Grace, Grace this is Cameron my boyfriend" Cameron walks over to me and shakes my hand " nice to meet you Cameron" I say turning back looking at Ella with a smirk on me face.

The rest of the day was really fun we went out for lunch then went down to the beach and just hang out, I'm so glad that Ella found someone like Cameron, he seems like a genuine guy and treats her right. " photo time guys" Ella shouts out pulling both Cameron and myself in for the photo. " ahh cute guys I'm gonna post it" Ella says with a smile

The photo -

After spending the day with Ella and Cameron it was so fun don't get me wrong but seeing El and Cameron so happy and me third wheeling all day it actually made me miss mason a lot

After spending the day with Ella and Cameron it was so fun don't get me wrong but seeing El and Cameron so happy and me third wheeling all day it actually made me miss mason a lot. I missed his presence but mostly I miss his touch, his touch all over my body. I want him back on me. I sigh and start to get undressed to have a shower. * phone starts ringing* I grab my phone and check to see whose calling " speak of the devil" I say, I quickly answer it " hey handsome" I say sitting down on my bed." Grace who was that boy you were with today"mason says, I can tell he was angry just by the sound of his voice. " ohh that was Ellas boyfriend, he so nice" mason keeps quiet and doesn't say anything " what's wrong about me hanging out with them?" I say. " Grace I don't want you around any boys, I don't give a fuck if it's her boyfriend, no boys you understand" mason says sounding dominate almost not wanting an answer just wanting me to agree with him. " but we are only frie-" I try to finish my sentence but mason was quick to cut me off " I don't fucking care Grace, no fucking boys or do I need to teach you a lesson on obeying me" mason says as keep my mouth shut. " right so you understand, I'll be home tomorrow, if I find out you're with any-other boys you're in trouble ok" mason follows up with what he said before " you're not the boss of me" I quickly say hanging up the phone . mason called back but I didn't answer, I didn't want to talk to him even if that was disrespectful.

I took a long shower and thought about what mason said. Like yes I like when he is protective of me but I still want to have some freedom and I still want to hangout with Ella and I can't help it if Cameron's there. I got out of the shower and went straight to sleep, I wasn't that hungry from the lunch we had, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.