New comer

I was so excited to see mason, finally he was coming back after seeing his family. He was coming over in the afternoon so I had the morning to myself. I decided I wanted to go do some shopping. I did my makeup and finished doing my hair. I picked out just a simple and comfy outfit, it was a green crop top with some sweat pants
( your outfit -)

 I picked out just a simple and comfy outfit, it was a green crop top with some sweat pants ( your outfit -)

I finally arrived to the city and wanted to check out Cotten on, they literally have such cute clothes. I didn't really find anything I liked at all the shops I visited. I just decided to go home as mason was coming over soon.

I get home and open my door, "hey darling" mason says laying on my bed. I drop my bag run over and jump into his arms " hi baby" I say hugging him tight. " how's my girl?" Mason says kissing my head " I'm good baby" I say smiling.

That afternoon we didn't really do anything, we put on a movie and cuddled. " babe I'm gonna go have a shower I'll be back in 10" I say getting out of the bed and grabbing my clothes. " why you taking your clothes they're just gonna end up on the floor " mason says turning towards me with a smirk " but by all means take them with you don't let me stop you" mason says again as the smirk on his face grows bigger. I roll my eyes him and slam the door. I turn the shower on and slowly undress myself. I feel a cold body get pressed up against mine. " you know I have a lot of respect for you Grace don't you?" Mason says leaning in towards my ear " yes I do, why you asking?" I say confused. " because I'm about to fuck you with nothing but disrespect and you're gonna take it like the good little slut you are aren't you?" Mason questions me. When mason said that i knew mason didn't want an answer he just wanted me to obey him. I turn around and look into his eyes. " daddy" I say moving my hands slowly down his toned body " what mi amor" mason says looking into my eyes " fuck me hard" I say giving mason the go ahead. As soon as i said that his lips land on mine while his hands roam my body until his fingers enter me. I moan into his mouth knowing he likes that. He grabs my hands and pins them above my head. He shoves his fingers so hard into me making me moan really loudly. " fuckkk mason" I scream chucking my head back enjoying him pleasing me. He turns the shower off and puts me over his shoulder and throws me on the bed. He ties my hands above my head again but this time with rope, he did it very tightly which I knew where going to leave red marks around them. " be a good girl for me" I nod giving mason the green light. He pushes him self into me making me take all of him. He pounds into me so hard making me cum all over his dick. " mas-mason I can't no mor-more" I say moaning loudly. " but you're taking it like such a good little girl" mason says pushing into me harder while throwing his head back from enjoyment. " mas- mason ples-please" I scream.  He grabs my face roughly " stop complaining, maybe next time don't roll your eyes at me mi amor or I'll punish you harder than this"  mason says grabbing my throat as he cums in me. Thank god I'm on the pill. " that's my good little girl, you be good for daddy" mason says untiring my hands. I was right the rope left rope burn and my wrists were so red and bruised.

" let me get you cleaned up princess" mason says grabbing me some ice to put on my wrists and some clothes to change into. One thing I've always admired about mason is no matter how hard he fucks me and how much he degrades me while we fuck, his aftercare is the best. He grabbed us some food and we started to watch a romance movie. I fell asleep on masons chest after 20 minutes of the movie.

*masons POV:*
She's so pretty, even thought I fuck her like my slut I always try to give her the best after care. She deserves the world and I'm so glad I met Grace. I got some good and put on a romance movie but my baby fell asleep within 20 minutes of it, I must have tired her out. I look down at her pretty face " I can't wait to marry you princess" I say knowing she's deep asleep and won't hear me.