Chapter Four: Unnoticed

*(Y/N) POV*

"Oh my Oum, I can't wait till tomorrow." I yawned as I walked with my team down the hallway. It was the early morning as we were going to our Mr. Peter's class to hear his boring lessons again. "So any plans for the weekend?" Astolfo asked me as he put his arm around my shoulders. "Well, I think we can discuss some place to go during the weekend, beats school." I told them. Riko then came up to my left and kiss my cheek causing me to blush a little. "How about karaoke?" She said with a smirk. We then started discussing the plan for the weekend as we got to the classroom.

*Ruby POV*

Me and my team were sitting down waiting for the lesson to begin. "Ahhh, I hate this class, I wish I could skip." Yang quietly sighed to herself. Blake as usual was reading her FILTH, and Weiss was preparing her notes like always. The same boring stuff. Then I notice (Y/N) and his team walk into the class and sat down across from us. Since me and him sat near the isle, we would goof around as Port talked about his boring stories. "Alright class, now for today's lesson we will be talking about the qualities a huntsman must have, like back in my youth..." I tuned Peter out as he began his lesson.

I then started messing around with my stuff, like stacking my items including the pencils. I looked over to see (Y/N) if he noticed my tower, but he was caught up with his team as they talked. I frowned at this and dissembled the tower. I was getting bored as the seconds felt like minutes. I looked at the clock to see that class has barely begun, Oum I'm so bored! Me and (Y/N) would mess around a lot making time fly, but no time seems to be forever.

I decided to then take a piece of paper and make an airplane out of it. As I was carefully folding the paper and trying to make it even, a thought came up to my head. Why not through the airplane at (Y/N)? We've had some pretty epic paper plane battles as we mixed and matched many designs. I couldn't contain the excitement as I threw the plane at him hitting him in the back of the head. 'Bullseye!' I thought to myself. I looked down and tried pretending I was working, but it was hard containing my laughter in. A few seconds passed and I didn't get any response. I snuck a look to my right and saw (Y/N) shaking his head as he picked the plane up and crumpled it.

I felt embarrassed because it seems like I was aggravating him. 'Maybe he's just having a bad day' I thought to myself. I started tapping my foot out of sheer boredom. I looked at the clock and saw we still had half the class left. 'Maybe I can cheer up (Y/N)' I thought as I knew I could always make him laugh. I put a pencil above my lip as I decided I was going to act like Peter. So I tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder and he looked at me. "Yes?" He asked in an uninterested tone. I then started acting like Peter and waving my hands. "And when I was a kid blah blah blah." I said trying to hold back my laughter. But (Y/N) just turned away without evening smirking. Maybe Weiss was right, we do need to apologize to (Y/N).

*(Y/N) POV*

After a couple of classes, it was already lunch. My team was sitting in our usual place and still developing our plan. "Maybe we can go shopping a little bit and get some lunch as well." Ako suggested to everyone. "That would be a good break to relax and get some lunch, good idea Ako." I told her. She just smiled at me as we continued talking about what place we should go to eat. "Oh, this one says..." Astolfo was interrupted from reading on his scroll by a loud yelp.

Me and my team looked over to see an innocent bunny girl being harassed by a jerk. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Astolfo asked me. "We should kick his ass." I said as he nodded. Riko and Ako got up in unison as well as they seemed ready to fight. I led my team over to the commotion. "Hey asshole, leave the girl alone." I told him as my team brandished their weapons.

"What, you think she's equal as well? Look, she's a dumb animal anyways." Cardick said while pulling her ear. "I said leave her alone, now." I said as I got out my sledgehammer. "Whatever, she isn't even worth my time." He said as he walked away. I instantly brought my attention to the girl who was crying on the ground now. "Hey, you ok?" I asked her. She nodded back to me. "What's your name, mine is (Y/N), and they are Astolfo, Riko, and Ako." I said while pointing at the others. She seemed to stop crying as she looked up at me. "Thanks, my name's Velvet." She said as she wiped some tears away.