Chapter Five: Unnoticed part 2

*(Y/N) POV*

I was checking out some books in the library by myself. I was trying to get something about the structure of bullets and how to craft a bullet that's dust could be swapped with another. As I was skimming through the books, I came across one that wasn't the right one, but was interesting. "How to hunt the biggest game, Grimm." I read aloud the title. I decided to take that book with me and keep searching. That's when I suddenly felt two hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" A woman said with a playful tone. I recognized that voice and swept her hands away from my face. "What do you want Yang?"

*Yang POV*

I was taken back by how annoyed he seem. "I just wanted to say hi to you." I said smiling at him. He just huffed and turned back around scanning the book shelves. I decided to stand beside him in silence looking at the books lined up on the shelves. I then found one called The Ninja's Of Love and a smile formed on my face. I picked up the book off the shelf and looked at (Y/N) who was still preoccupied with searching for whatever book he wanted.

"Oh (Y/N), guess what I found~" I cooed over to him getting his attention. He looked at me unamused and saw the book I was holding. "And? Should I laugh, ha ha, you found a erotic book, ha ha, what are you five?" He mocked me. I just brushed it off and approached him, making sure I put my breasts against his chest. "I was thinking we could do some roleplaying~" I whispered into his ear. He then shoved me back with a face of disgust. "Sorry, but I'm taken already." 'What the hell? Usually if I did that to any guy, they would do anything I wanted.' "Come on (Y/N), why are you mad at me?" I asked him. I mean, sure we asked a few bucks out of him, but we could just pay him back.

"I just want to be left alone and you keep getting in my space." He responded to me. "It's about the money, isn't it? If you want, we could pay you back." I said with hope. (Y/N) just caressed the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Look, Yang, I don't want to hangout with you ok. What happened, happened, I moved past you and all of those shenanigans, so just leave me alone." He said before then walking past me, leaving me now all alone. I felt my heart twist and turn when he said that, I don't know why I felt like this. I felt empty, yet full of pain. I looked behind and saw he left me, moved on, but no matter how hard I tried, my feet, my heart, didn't move on.

*(Y/N) POV*

I felt extremely tired as I was ready to go asleep when I entered my dorm. As I opened the door, I heard some voices arguing. "Uhh, hello?" I asked as I closed the door behind me. Weiss then rushed around the corner with my team following behind her. "(Y/N)! I'm so sorry, please give me a chance to redeem myself." Weiss said asked as she had tears. "Oh come on, can you guys give me a break already." I said with a sigh. "Sorry about that (Y/N), she just wouldn't go away until she saw you." Ako said.

"Please, I'm so sorry that we tricked you, I'll do anything." Weiss said as she begged me. "Fine, I'll give you one more chance." I told her. "Really? Thank you, thank you, thank you." She said with tears coming down her face as she hugged me. "Yay, yay, yay, can you get off me. I'm kind of tired from today." I told her. "Sorry about that, I guess I'll be going, and if you need anything, you know where to find me." Weiss said while wiping her tears with a smile.

As she was about to walk out the door, I stopped her by saying, "Tomorrow morning, we're going out to town, wanna join?" Weiss stopped in her tracks as she turned around. "Do you really mean it? Of course I'll come!" She said excited as she hugged me. She then remembered I was tired and let go. "Sorry about that, thank you again. I guess this time for sure I'll get going, bye." She said as I said bye to her. As she left, I looked at my team with tired eyes ready to go to bed. "Peace and quiet at last." I said with a sigh. "If you want, I can massage your di-" Riko was cut off as Ako bonk her on the head.

-----------------------------------

Hello guys and girls and gamers, how are you. Hope you enjoyed, it's a short chapter but I wanted to add a bit more for some more depth. Anyways, if you liked this chapter please vote for it and maybe follow me and I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 861