Prolong: Fresh Eyes

*(Y/N) POV*

"Whoa there, let me help you with that." I said. I saw Weiss walking down the hallway with some pretty hefty luggage.

"Thanks (Y/N)." She said as she gave everything to me. I didn't mind since I am a gentleman and she is one of the girls I would love to marry in the future. So, I need to impress her! "No problem, always glad to help." I said.

We walked in silence as I helped her with her luggage to her dorm. Once there, Weiss opened it to reveal the rest of team RWBY. Yang seemed pretty down as she laid in her bed.

Blake was obviously saddened by something recently as she wore a smile.

And Ruby was crying about probably the same thing that had everyone else down.

"What's wrong girls?" I asked as I set down the luggage. Ruby ran at me before engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. "We were planning to go on a beach trip, but the price turned out to be to much!" She said as she buried herself in my chest. "What!? But I've already packed everything, and I've also spent my allowance. That means this was all for nothing." She said as her voice was gripped by grief.

"Whoa, whoa guys. You know you can count on me. How about, two thousand lien. Is that enough?" I asked as I pulled out my wallet. "Thank you (Y/N), but I think you should just ke-" Weiss was saying something before Ruby interrupted her. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said. Everyone started buzzing around as the girls became excited again, excluding Weiss who looked a bit sus, I mean guilty.

"I'm going to use your restroom real quick, okay?" I asked as Blake just nodded. I went to do my business as I then heard team JNPR enter, since only Nora can be that loud. "How is packing going?" Jaune asked as footsteps followed behind (I'm going to leave this blank. Tell me, cannon or genderbend?). "Great, and we have an extra two more grand to spend thanks to my little sis!" Yang said. Wait, extra?

"Where'd ya get the extra?" Nora asked. "(Y/N), why?" Ruby asked. "You do realize he has feelings for all of you, yet you take advantage of it." Ren said. "I know, and I just, they were the ones to come up with this." Weiss said. "Yet you perfectly executed it without hesitation till the end, and still prevailed." Blake spat back.

"Poor guy, you guys are very dishonest." Pyrrha said. "It isn't our fault. He literally had the money out for us before we even asked for anything." Ruby said in defense. I had enough of this, so I opened the door. All eyes fell on me as the room became silent. I didn't want this attention right now, I wanted to be alone.

"Jeez, I forgot the time. My teammate just texted me, I need to get going." I said as I played off the attention and headed out. Everyone said goodbye as it fell onto death ears. The only thing on my mind was to be alone. I felt, empty, encased by sadness. My walking turned into jogging, my jogging turned into running. I didn't go back to my dorm, instead I went up to the roof.

There, I sat in the light, bathing in it's beauty. I wanted to forget about everything, all my mistakes, all the lies told towards me. I wanted to start over, be gone far away. I gotten a text from my team, which I replied with a simple, "I need time". There, I sat in the silence, listening to the rushing wind as it carried my thoughts away.

"Hey, you alright?" I heard. There, my teammate, stood by the door of the stairs.

"I had a feeling you would be up here. Would you like to talk?" Astolfo asked (traps are not gay). He was one of the best people I've ever met as he was always supportive. I said nothing as I merely hugged him, letting everything out. He patted my back as I settled down before laying my head onto his lap.

"There, now do you want to talk?" He asked me. I took a deep breath and told him everything. The events, words, and my feelings. "Huh, well that sucks." He commented. "No shit sherlock." I said as I puffed my cheeks out a little. He just chuckled at my immature behavior.

"Well, on the bright side, they are gonna be gone for a while. So maybe while their gone, we can hangout and figure things out." Astolfo said. "No gay shit?" I asked. "No promises." He replied with a smirk. I laughed a little as I punched his arm and laugh. Maybe this can be a fresh start for me.

-----------------

Sorry for short chapter, working on next one real soon. If you've enjoyed this, please vote this and maybe follow me as I'll follow you back home. Until next time, coffee out.

Word count 850