Chapter One: Detached

*(Y/N) POV*

Aw shit, here we go again. Another day in this world, but luckily Astolfo said he'll help me get back on my feet. I got four days till RWBY comes back, with today being the first day. So, I got up and looked around. Astolfo was sprawled out on the floor as he fell from the bed as the twins, Ako Suminoe

 Astolfo was sprawled out on the floor as he fell from the bed as the twins, Ako Suminoe

and Riko Suminoe

were hugging each other in their bed

were hugging each other in their bed. The dorm was a little small, so we ditched two beds and shared the other two. I sat up on the bed and lightly kicked Astolfo awake as he sprang up. "Not the war between pancakes and waffles!" He said as he jolted awake. "Fweeh, thank gosh that was a nightmare." Astolfo said to himself.

"You do realize we have Nora, so that is still a possibility." I told him as sweat poured down his body. "Whatever, let's get ready." I said. With that, we both grabbed our stuff and went to the bathroom. I allowed him to take a shower while I brushed my teeth and what not. "Man, my back hurts." Astolfo said behind the curtain. "Maybe because of you sleeping on the floor." I told him in between rinsing.

"So, what you wanna do today?" He asked me. "Why would I know, your the one who asked me." I told him which got a sigh out of him. "Let's see, how about we shop a little. Get some games then to start our little spree." Astolfo said as the shower was turned off.

"Sure, I could roll with that." I responded as he exited the shower and I got in. That was the only thing though, I knew we were both guys, but damn can he beat about every girl in the feminine department. "Okay then, what after? Get some breakfast after games?" I asked as I turned on the water and started scrubbing.

"That could work. We can talk about games and stuff while eating. That way we don't have to cook breakfast or settle for cafeteria food." Astolfo said. That was the plan finalized as we finished up. We got out of the bathroom as we saw both twins waking up, more like to to hide from the sunlight.

"Where are you guys going?" Ako asked as Riko noticed us dressed. "Out for a little while in town." I said before Astolfo wrapped his arms around me. "Have some guy time, me and this grumpy old man." He said with a smile.