Intro (1)

Jirou P.O.V:

Not all people are created equal, that is the motif this society gives to us. You see, over the past generations, humans have evolved superpowers, or what we call quirks, into their genes. These powers have become everyday life for us all, and me and my class are in the dorms of US High, the best school in Japan for heroics! You see, it is our dream to become heroes someday! But our day was about to get a shocking surprise...

I woke up with my alarm clock going off like crazy. I tiredly force myself to sit up and turn it off and check the time. "7:32 AM" Roughly one hour before class. Wait... one hour until class, why the hell did it decide to go off?! Who even sets these alarms?! I swear, Iida you will get a jack in the eye if this was you!

After my daily routine of untying my jacks from my movements overnight, I pull myself off the bed and quickly throw on a large shirt and shorts. Then I lazily walk down to the common room of the dorm hall housing my class. I walk into the room, only to see two of my classmates already awake.

"Good morning Jirou how did you sleep good I would think?" Iida called out to me.

"Well I woke up for school earlier than I wanted so I wouldn't say I slept well. Other than that, I think I did alright." I responded, walking over to them to continue our chat.

"That's good! I want all of us to wake up early for class as our civil duty to represent UA with the honour they give us!" Iida then replied back, as robotic as ever. He pretty just admitted that he changed our alarms, but I am too tired to jab his eye...yet. I looked over to the other person who was with us, the black-haired Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Good morning, Jirou. Glad to know you had a somewhat good night's sleep." Momo said with her charming smile as always.

I quickly give a small yawn before replying, "Good morning you sleep well?"

"Yes, I slept well, thanks for asking. You should go ahead and prepare for school soon. It is already 7:55." she replied, looking at her watch.

"Yeah, yeah I'm gonna eat first then take a shower." I responded while yawning, already getting hangry. I forgot to have dinner last night! that explains it!

I head to the kitchen to grab some cereal as that's always my quick go-to breakfast, before I noticed that other members of my class, Kirishima, Bakugou and Denki, were already in the kitchen, eggs prepared. Thank God!

"Yo morning Jirou you getting something to eat?" Kirishima, the charismatic redhead asked as I walked in.

"Yeah, and I smell eggs, are you guys making anything?"

"Yea we're making some eggs on toast right now and preparing some extra eggs for everyone else, want some? Get it while it's hot!"

"Sure" I said, giggling a little at his love for cooking. I grabbed one of the pieces of toast on the plate and put some eggs on it, folding into a sandwich, and began to head back to my room. "By the way Kirishima, that headband made me think you would rather go to that culinary school in Tokyo!"

"Haha, yeah! I was thinking about applying there, but Mina convinced me to try to be a hero and not to give up on my dreams just yet." he chuckled, scratching the back of his head while I took a bite out of my food. He makes the best eggs out of the class.

"Cool, well see ya! I have to get ready for today!" I said, now quickly walking back to my dorm since I would rather forgive Iida and not have another 'YOU'RE ALMOST LATE' lecture out of him, only to have Mina, speak of the devil, bump into me.

"Oh, hey Jirou! Mornin." she said looking drowsily at me. She is so asleep right now.

"Yea, morning. By the way Kirishima made eggs, I'll be down in a few!" I replied, which quickly woke her up, rushing down the halls to get his famous eggs. I then walked over to my room, closing the door to quickly shower, get dressed, and head to class.

After I got ready I started to head on over to class myself since Iida and Momo both rushed everyone else on to class. I quickly looked at my phone, 8:25, shit! I rushed into class and landed in my seat, quickly checking the time once more, 8:29. Yes! I got there on time! Now all me and my other classmates had to do was wait the classic five minute delay for Aizawa, our homeroom teacher, to arrive and begin his lecture.

"Psst! Hey! Jirou!" I get poked in the back of the head and turn around to see Ochako, leaning over her deak to talk.

"What's up?" I whispered back.

"I heard that we might get a new student in our class." She said gaining a excited smile. Now that was a surprise for sure! UA never accepts transfers unless a Gen Ed goes up to heroics.

"Really where'd you hear that from?" I began to question her, because false hopes on a rumor are never fun. At least that's what Mina says, I never try to get involved.

"I heard it from one of the teacher talking about it in the lounge it also a boy." She said with a smirk on her face. That is a convincing argument for sure.

At the time the door swung open to have Mr. Aizawa come in. I quickly turned around as we all gave him our greeting of silence, as he liked it.

"Listen up everyone! We have a new student joining us today! So, would you like to stand up and introduce yourself, problem child?" We all looked around but we didn't see anyone. Only to hear a voice come from the back row.

"Ah dang! Guess you saw me? I was really hoping to scare you guys!" Everyone swung around to the back of the classroom to see a boy standing there. He had green and black hair, green eyes, and some bandages on his right arm. What happened to this kid?

"Yes would you like to come to the front of the class and introduce yourself?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Sure, why not. I might as well" he said before casually walking up to the podium in the class.

"Woah I didn't even notice he was back there!" One of the others whispered in shock; sounds like Mineta, that fucking pervert. He gets scared way too easily.

As he reached the front he turned to face everyone.

"Hey there my name is Izuku Mido-" He was about to finish, until Bakugou stood up in shock, yelleing out.

"DEKU!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!"

"Oh! Hey Kacchan, I didn't even notice you there! How have you been? It's been ages man." The boy said back.

"Kacchan?" One of the others said.

"Don't act dumb with me dork what the hell are you doing here!?" Bakugou yelled back.

"Bakubro, do you know him?" Kirishima asked.

"Wow Kacchan, you have a lot of new friends don't you?" The boy said again.

"Don't ignore me, Deku!" Bakugou walked up and grabbed the boy by his shirt but in a split second Bakugou got pinned to the ground in a second.

"W-what the hell..!" Bakugou said processing what had happened.

"Come on Kacchan! Be more fun! That was all too easy." The boy had Bakugou pinned, but Mr. Aizawa wrapped his capture scarf around them both.

"You both better stop it before you get suspended!" He yelled at them both.

"Sorry teach, I was just trying to prove a point to him." He let go of Bakugou, who was then told to sit back down. Bakugou then complied, that's a first.

"Alright, now after an unfortunate interruption, allow me to finish what I was saying. Hey everyone, my name is Izuku Midoriya and my quirks are Concealment and Pin-Point. Nice to meet you all! I cannot wait to talk with you all later on!" He said as he gained a sadistic smirk on his face.

This was sure going to be a weird day for us all.