A Fair Fight (17)

Everyone around us just sat there with their faces frozen in a shocked expression.

"You want to fight me. Why?" I was confused to why he would want to. His face then went to a more cold expression.

"Well, everyone in this school still believes your a villain, you don't expect us to believe your gonna change just like that." His voice was normal, but I could tell he had some venom and vigor behind it.

"Hold on, you ca-." Kyoka tried to speak up, but I just put an arm in front of her. I don't want her to have to stand up for me. We are together, yes, but I need to make that point known myself or else nobody will believe me!

"Izu..."

"No, he's right. I'm still partly convinced myself  that I haven't changed. You saw what I did to save you before..."

Kyoka just looked at me, then looked down at her lap. I looked back at her and patted her on the head as I faced Togata again.

"So, where is this gonna happen?"

Togata looked back at Aizawa. "May we use the gym for this sir?"

He nodded and told us to head out and change into some gym clothes. I headed into the locker room to get changed.

-Magical Time Skip-

We had lined up in the gym with Togata and I facing each other on opposite sides of the arena. The others were lined up to the side with Aizawa.

Togata called out to me. "I'm not holding anything back, Villain."

Aizawa set us off with a count down. "San, ni, ichi, HAJIME!"

As soon as he began Togata ran towards me. He was fast, but I knew how to fight back.

I dodged by him and tried to kick him in the back of the head, but it went right through him.

"That must be your quirk!"

He then swung around and punched my right in the gut. I flew right across the floor holding my gut.

He then looked my way. "You're to weak."

He turned away, but soon stopped. I hit him with my pin-point to his leg and he fell to the ground.

"What?! You can still fight, huh?" He turned around but he couldn't see me.

"Your first mistake was to take your eyes off of me!" I was behind him and pin-pointed onto his arm. Not enough to make him bleed, but just enough to get his arm out of commission. I shot out my pinpoint and hit his arm.

"Argh!! Dirty trick I see, but...!

He faced my direction and leaped my way. "You gave your position away!"

He then came up and threw a punch. I was barely able to dodge with getting hit in the side. From his touch my quirk deactivated and I was visible. I tried to recover, but he was soon gone as well.

"Where did he...!"

Out of nowhere he came from the ground and threw a punch. I was able to block, but it still did more damage than I wanted, throwing me backwards onto the ground.

I looked up at him as I saw him slip through the ground. He was slipping through matter.

I stood up and looked around, he then came up from behind me, but I was too slow I threw a kick, but it missed him.

He went back into the ground, but I was able to pin-point him just before he disappeared. I could track him through the ground as he moved.

He was coming up so I got in position to counter attack. He came from the ground. I was behind him as it pin-pointed onto his back, shooting it right through him.

"Shit!"

He then swung around and kicked me in the head. I fell to the ground and I blacked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I saw Izu get kicked and fell to the ground I ran over to him.

"Izu!"

I bent down too him and he was knocked out. I then saw some blood come from him. I then remembered one of his wounds weren't fully closed.

"Mr. Aizawa his would opened up again! We need to get him to the nurses office."

Bakugo than ran over and picked him up. We both headed to the nurses office.

"The damn nerd was too reckless." Bakugo said as we were walking.

I looked over at Izu who was still knocked out and blood come from his shoulder. He also had a bit of blood come from his head from the kick.

"We should hurry, the bleeding is getting bad." We then started to walk faster down the hall and made it to the nurses office.

Recovery girl saw us walk in and put him on the bed. She walked over and saw what had happened.

"What happened to him- Oh my! His shoulder wound has opened up, give him to me quickly!"

She came over and took his gym shirt off to show all the scars and to find the one that was reopened. Bakugo looked at his childhood friends body in shock.

Scars were all over his body. This was the first time he had a clear look at his scars. I looked away from Izu cause I couldn't stand seeing him with all those scars. It hurt me that he had went through so much pain and suffering. But it couldn't cover up the fact that he killed people to survive. I walked over to one of the seats and sat down next to him. I looked over to Recovery girl.

"He had a fight with one of the third years cause he was called out for still being a villain. He didn't trust him, and Izu felt the same way about himself."

Recovery girl had healed him, but he would be knocked out for awhile. Both me and Bakugo had to walk back to class and leave Izu in the nurses office.

"He'll be fine, something like that won't kill him." Bakugo spoke up as we walked down the hallway.

"I-I know, but I just don't want to see him hurt. It hurts me seeing him like that." I could feel a slight tear form in my eyes, but I wiped it away as we approached 1-A.

We opened the door and saw Togata standing at the front with a smile on his face. It pissed me off that he could smile after he did something like that. We walked in and sat down in our seats.

-time skip-

It was the end of the day and I headed back to the nurses office and walked in. I looked over to Izu who was still asleep on the bed. Recovery Girl wasn't in the room so she must have left.

I walked over to Izu and sat down next to him. I looked over him as I looked at his wound that is now closed thanks to recovery girl.

I got closer to him and I was then pulled in.

"Woah!"

I looked up and saw Izu awake looking down at me.

"Hey there Darling~"

I sat up and gave him and hug. I then pulled back and gave him a kiss. He then kissed back. We broke from the kiss and I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ow... What was that for?"

"That's what you get for being to reckless! Why didn't you tell me you weren't fully healed?!"

He looked up at me and smiled. "I didn't want you to worry about me. Even when you can't walk all that well after last night~"

I blushed at him and sat down on his bed. "S-shut up! That's your fault...baka!"

We sat in there until recovery girl came back and was able to let him leave.

(One more to go. Wahoo! Than I can properly extend this!!!)