I Won't Let Go (14)🍋

-LEMON WARNING-

-READERS BE ADVISED THIS IS NOT SUTIBLE FOR THE INNOCENT MINDED!-

(LEMON START)

I lost track of time of how long I had her in my arms. I didn't want to let go, not now, not ever. I stood back up with her in my arms.

"Sorry, I can let go." She looked up at me and tried to loosen her grip, but I grabbed her and pulled her closer.

"Sorry your not getting away from me that easy." She giggled as she held back onto me.

"So the love birds are back together." Looking over I see Kacchan starring at us.

"Awwe are you jealous Kacchan~?" I looked over at him and gave him a smirk. He then shot me a glare.

"Why would I be jealous of you two shits!" He then stormed by and we laughed a bit.

I then started to walk twords Kyoka's room and pushed the door open. I looked back at the others and simply smiled.

"Don't bother checking in here tonight, ok~?" I looked down at Kyoka who was blushing as I walked in the room and pushed the door shut.

I then placed Kyoka on the bed and I put my arms around her waist and put my face into her chest.

"You ok?" She put her hands through my hair.

"I-i'm sor-!" I was cut off by a kiss from Kyoka. She broke from the kiss and cupped my face in her hands.

"You don't have anything to apologise for! You did everything you could to help me. What happened then wasn't your fault, none of that was your fault."

"B-but-"

"No buts! The only but there is is the on that is on your lap right now. I love you Izuku Midoriya and nothing is going to change that. So please don't apologise."

I could feel the tears already down my face. Looking up at her, hearing those words from her. I knew she was the only person I could ever love.

She wiped my tears from my face and gave me another kiss which I returned back to her with my own.

As we broke from the kiss I gave a slight giggle. She looked down at me confused.

"What's so funny?"

I looked up at her then put my hand on her ass. "So is this the only butt there is~ or were you just dragging me on."

She blushed with a smirk and leaned down into another kiss. With each second I would explore her body and her same same. Putting my hand under her shirt and massaging her breasts. I could hear slight moans from her as I did.

She then broke from the kiss and I lifted her shirt from her body. She was comfortable with me this time as she helped me take it off. I then looked down at her chest and brought my mouth to one of her breasts. She put her arms around my had and grabbed my hair keeping me in place. She moaned as I continued to make her feel good. I then broke from her and she looked down at me.

Taking my clothes off as she did as well. I then rolled her over under me and had her pinned. Kissing her neck and making my way down her body making every mark I could. As I reached her entrance, I could only think of a blossoming flower as I entered with my tongue.

She let out a loud moan as she held me head in place. As I moved my tongue she would become more figit. I could see her jack were floating them self's everywhere. I then went back up her body and grabbed one of them and put it into my mouth.

Her mouth was drooling, her eyes were flickering and her body lached herself onto me. I then looked down at her with a look of consent. She then gave a nod then pulled me close. I then entered inside of her making her moan out extremely load. I heard feel her heart from her jack as it was extremely fast. Feeling the vibration in my mouth as I thrusted into her. She let out a moan with every thrust I made.

"Faster.....*pants*" she whispered into my ear and did as I was told. Getting faster and harder each time I moved.

"Kyoka..... I'm gonna..." She looked at me and kissed me.

"It's...... fine."

With consent from her I continued and with the last thrust that made us both moan out loud knowing the others could hear us.

As we both finished I rolled over to the side and Kyoka put her arms around me. We were both exhausted our breathing was heavy and we had sweat on out heads.

"S-so...*pant*.... How was that?" I looked over to he and she giggled.

"Well since it was my first time... I'd say it hurt at first, but it felt a lot better later on."

I put my arm around her and cuddled next to her. We soon fell asleep next to each other holding each other refusing to let go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Sorry for the short one but I hope you guys do like it I came back and forth to this and it took me awhile and while I'm here look at what I drew hope you like it see ya!)

(Disclaimer this was drawn by @The_Dead_Cat before the story arrived in my arms, follow them as well!)