New Training Camp (4)

Jirou P.O.V:

I was still standing outside of Midoriya's room, still shocked at what he just said to me and what had happened today. Kirishima and Mina also standing there, like me, still wondering about what the heck happened in Midoriya's room, but more about why Midoriya just bit my neck.

"He sure works fast, don't ya think?" Kirishima said towards Mina with a chuckle, trying to get my attention, but as always, I was still a tomato. 

"Now's not the right time for that, Kirishima! Now come on!" Mina said, dragging me to the couch since I was still too frozen to move, with Kirishima following close behind. I was finally out of my tomato-trance state when Mina snapped her fingers like 1/2 an inch in front of me.

'Did he really call me his? What did he mean by that?! Why did I go along with it?! Am I really turned on by that?' too many questions filled me mind, and I knew I could not answer any, well should not. All I knew is that no one else could know, and neither should I convince myself of what happened.

"JIROU!" Mina yelled to grab my attention which snapped me out of my thoughts, once again.

"W-What...?" I stuttered out.

"Are you okay?! What happened in there?" Kirishima asked me while putting his bandana back on.

"N-Nothing!" I started blushing like crazy (curse my tomato self) thinking about it yet again, not believing it really happened.

"It didn't look like that to me after seeing what he did!" Mina smugly replied with her classic smirk taking over her face. "And by the sound you made you looked like you enjoyed~ it. Oh! And I also heard him whisper in your ear something about... being his?~" Mina said with a smile on her face and definitely-lewd thoughts behind it.

"S-Shut u-up already! Baka! N-N-Nothing happened, okay?!" I said hiding behind my hands with a flustered face. As we were talking, the others came back from the distraction that Mina enacted to get Midoriya out of my room.

"Mina you liar! We didn't see a caravel outside!" Uraraka said in a playful rage, coming over bonk Mina with a stick. "Oh sorry! It must've just been my imagination" Mina said trying to play it off.

Everyone then began to head back to their rooms, with me doing the same. As soon as I locked my door, I ran over and flopped onto me bed, still thinking about what he and I did. As I began to doze off, random thoughts started to come into my mind.

"You ready, my darling?~"

"Y-Yes, Izuku... but please, be gentle?"

"Oh, I don't think so, Kyouka. I want to hear your voice~"

"O-Okay, love. I'm ready..."

"Time for you to completely be mine~"

"NO! Nope! Nope! NOPE!" I told myself, waking myself out of my dream, very much flustered. I then decided to get up and change my clothes once again to get to sleep. Somehow, that worked as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

.

.

.

~The Next Day~

I woke up to my alarm going off, still early, to get ready for school. Those thoughts of last night, are still stuck with me, and worse, new thoughts about it. I shook my head to reduce the blush and got up, turning the alarm off while I chucked off my clothes and hopped into the shower. After I got out of the shower, I got dressed, donning my classic UA uniform. 'Wait, was my skirt always this short?! What would Izuku think?! Wait-IZUKU?! NO NO NO STOP THOUGHTS STOP!' I swung my head back and forth again, then headed up to class with everyone else. I then turn to the dad of the class, time for my revenge. "Yo, Iida!"

"Yes? What is it, Jirou? Do you need any help?" he said, in a classic robotic motion.

"No, I don't need any help, just..." I faded off as I stuck jack into his ear, activating my quirk. "Don't mess with my alarm!" I shot, before pulling it back.

Iida slowly straightened himself, with some tears in his eyes still, "S-Sorry, Ms. Jirou, it w-won't happen a-again." He finished, without any robotic motion, before he headed up to where more of his friends were. I then slowly faded behind the class, watching them, seeing if Izuku was with them, or anywhere for that matter.

"Looking for someone?" I jumped and turn around, not seeing who I was expecting. "Whoa there girl! Someone's jumpy!" Mina playfully said, coming up from behind me. 

"N-Not really...." I responded turning back around. 

Mina grinned then spoke up again "You looking for your Mystery Man~?"

I quickly get evermore flustered, "N-No! I'm not!"

"Man, he's really got you jumpy doesn't he?" Mina said walking backwards in front of me.

"I-I don't know what you mean?" I said, trying to deny the facts she was stating. I then quickly walked ahead into class to see if he's there as well, but still couldn't find him anywhere. 'Was he using is quirk again to hide from me?' Was the thought coming to mind as I started to get a bit worried, but sat down as usual. Mr. Aizawa walked in a few minutes later.

"Alright listen up I'm explaining this once so you better pay attention!" He said, unzipping his sleeping bag as usual. "Starting tomorrow we're going to head to another training camp." 

As he finished his statement, our idiot of a class rep got up in sudden shock. "But sir! Do you not remember the last time we did that we were attacked by villains and one of the students even got kidnapped?!" He yelled out in concern. 

"Yes, Iida, I'm well aware that that happened. I was there, but its going to be a bit different this time so let me explain first without you interrupting." 

Iida gave a bow and then sat back down, a little bit ashamed that he had jumped to conclusions.

"Even though last time villains attacked doesn't mean we aren't going to be all the time in the field. And to be more sure of our safety, we are bringing some extra support, as we already have some extra heroes at the camp now, including one of our students, if not already. This student is Midoriya if you haven't already noticed."

'What?! Midoriya is there?!' was all that could come to my mind. 'I can't wait to see him again!'

Fuck my brain.

(A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry for the week+ gap between updates! I hit a bit of a block and had some irl shit go down, but I am back in action! Well, as always, cya all next time!)