5

An: idk if I mentioned but this isn't a y/n story, her names Diana:) also if theres weird like ~ its probs bc i forgot to edit some things out m laptops barely working and ill forget to edit somethings sorry its so short, i want to seperate these bits out 

I wake up, Rose in my arms and Roger snoring lightly beside us. I lift Rose gently and place her next to Roger, who puts an arm around her. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, brushing out my hair and hopping in the shower quickly. When i get out I brush my teeth and dry my hair roughly with a towel. I put on some comfy clothes as me and Roger had planned to just have a cosy day in with Rose as his friends were coming over to meet her. When I'm done, I hear Roger in the kitchen with Rose, I hear him clattering around with some bowls and mugs. When I walk in, he has given Rose and bowl of yoghurt with a banana cut through it and a beaker (that's what my family called sippy cups) half filled with orange juice. "is it alright?" He asks me as he pours two cups of tea. "Yeah, that's perfect, you're doing great." I say to him, standing beside him to reach to the press with the crackers to give Rose a few. "I meant what I said last night, about us, I don't want you to think its just me having all these ideas for a perfect family, you know I wouldn't of said it if I hadn't of meant it." He says, randomly. "I know you did, and I meant it to, I want to be with you, just not yet, not with everything that's just happened, I want you two to have time together and i don't want to be in the way." I say, handing Rose a few crackers on a small plastic plate. "And, in the mean time, before either of us think we're ready, you're free to date who ever you like." I say, I don't want him to feel like he's trapped or that he can't go out and meet someone great and if he does and they have a chance to be something then that's that, as long as he's happy and visa versa. "I don't see that happening, I don't have enough room in my huge heart for any more women than you two." He says jokingly, emphasising huge as he hands me my tea.

The phone starts ringing and Roger answers it. "Diana love, its for you." He announces after listening to the other end for a moment. I walk towards him and he hands me the phone. i hold it to my ear and i notice the slight snifiling sound coming from the other side. "yeah?" i say, worried about what the response will be. "its your mum, shes sick and in hospital, we dont hve much hope for her, just come down now, bring Roger and Rose with you aswell." i hear my dad say and i feel my heart drop. "is she awake?" i ask him, nerves building in my stomach. "no, honey, they dont think shell wake up either, just hurry, please." he says before being cut off by the pay phone meter running out, i assume. 

what if she dies?