Notes / Chapter 1 : The..Weird Beginnings

Now, this will probably be the cringiest fanfiction you've ever read in your entire life, but hear me out, people.

Monsters of Ethetria is extremely underrated and gets like 1 update every 3 months, which is honestly sad, due to the game dying. Its practically swarmed by 9 year old's tryna act cool with their Pharavil, and just spam Mega Punch and Earthquake or something. But, I'm just making this for fun, so please do not take anything written seriously! And I'm sorry for random ass typos, its like 2 in the morning. I'm tired, bro.

Okay lets just get started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dawn, as the sun rose, so did some Etherians. Some went to sleep, others got up. The town's main Shoppe's have opened up for retail, and in the next few hours, this place will be a mad-house. Etherians of all shapes and sizes running amok, and yet (surprisingly) few trainers who bother to mess with an Umbris sitting in the Town, casually, like this is normal. Yeah, Alchas is fucked up sometimes. Nobody really knows what they're doing, so I dont get why people bother. But that leads us to the FIRST main character of the story, Enytt, a Kousai. Enytt hung from the ceiling of the cave, worn out from searching for food all night, but the best thing he found was a cricket. Not really his favorite, eh..The cave was always an interesting place to take a nap in, though, as anything could happen. Sometimes, Coal The Character (Best character 2021 opinion) would wander through the caves and shoo away some of those giant ass spiders. But its more then just spiders who travel through the cave. My, its at the least about a one-hundred forty different Etherians. No, I didn't check the wiki, stop asking! Anyways, Enytt took a nap, but just a few hours into his nap, the cave shook. He woke up immediately, and the rocks he clung onto collapsed right under..above him? I dunno, he hands upside-down.

"W- WAAAHHHH!" Enytt fell to the ground with a big thud. By some sheer luck, the rock that fell WITH HIM missed him, barely. How the hell does that even work? Enytt glanced around, not knowing what the hell just happened, and standing upright, which kind of made him look like a puffed up balloon with wings and a weird ass tongue. Well, from what he could definitely tell, the cave was crashing down. That sent him into a state of fright, and he knew he had to get out of there quick. He could hear Travelers from all around gathering up by the entrances to the cave. He began flying through the caves twists and turns, swerving around stalactites (Those weird icicle-shaped rocks on the hoods of caves), barely managing to continue flying due to his tiredness. And of course, there has to be some short twist, and the entrance seemed buried in rubble, and he couldnt get out. Hows he so unlucky, that he managed to get his path blocked off in this giant ass opening in the cave? There were only two other ways to exit the cave. He flew to the other exit, and that was blocked off, so his last resort was the lab. Rocks, boulders, and pebbles fell all around him, as he dove down into the hole that leads to the Laboratory, barely managing to slide through the gates to the inside. Who leaves the Laboratory doors open, anyways? Probably some dumb robot, maybe. Most likely.