Chapter 3: Is That the Fucking Sun?!

"IS THAT THE FUCKING SUN?!" Enytt said, looking at the giant orb through the window, staring in awe. "HOW'D YOU GET THAT HERE?! WHAT KIND OF MAGIC MAN ARE YOU?" He asked, and stared at the magician professor.

"Well, its not really the sun..Its just what fuels the Laboratory. Its the main energy source, and the Flyden out there maintain it from spontaneously combusting. I dont know how, but those moth-like things sure do help the lab." The professor said, as he snickered, and took a sip out of a coffee cup that said "Worlds #1 Dad". You can tell it hasn't been cleaned, theres random splotches of coffee that streamed down the side and ended up becoming one with the cup. Does this guy not have a dishwasher or something? weirdo.

"So then what is it?" Enytt asked Professor drug addict, because honestly, if it isn't the sun, then what could it be? A random orb they found on the sidewalk?

"Well..Thats hard to explain. You see, the orb kind of just..appeared. The Laboratory used to be powered by the fuel used for Watchbots. The place was dim and dark, the lights would constantly go out, and it was a hassle to work here, atleast from what my father said." The professor said, crossing his fingers like a bridge. Now, you see reader, I accidently just deleted 600 words to check something, so this'll be a bit shorter then it should've been. Enytt stood up (If he wasn't standing already), and stretched. He took a nice look around the room, taking a few steps back to admire, and accidentally stepped on the big red button on the counter that probably had "DO NOT PUSH; WILL MAKE 2 UNIVERSES COLLIDE AND SUMMON WEIRD PORTALS" plastered on it, but either way, it made a loud 'vrroomm'  Noise, spooky indeed, and that made Enytt jump real high, which he began flying in a random direction, which very unfortunately hit the giant glass window, which made him fall, do a 360 triple spin flipkick with a score bonux of x1.4, bounced off the counter with the button on it 3 times (But not on the button), and bounced into the door that lead into the room. He slowly slid down it with his face against the door, as he then fell on his face, extremely dizzy. 

"WWoooOOoAhhh that hit like a-" C o U g H "bus.." He said, rolling over to where his stomach faced the ceiling, and just stared up, the Lab looking like a swirly cakepop. The professor, fun fact, also did not look very pleased. In fact, he was pulling at the fur at the top of his head while staring at the button that was just pushed. Who the hell would make a big red button for it to NOT be pushed? Honestly illogical. He ran up to the Kousai and grabbed it, shaking him like a bag of candy that you want to get every last bit out of.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU PUSHED THE BIG RED BUTTON, AND NOW THE PORTAL TO THE TORN DIMENSION IS OPEN! DO YOU REALIZE HOW BAD THIS IS?!" He yelled right in his face, while Enytt just had his head laid back, looking up.

"Hehe..I can smell colors.." He said, giggling. He probably has brain damage from that fall, but he'll recover because of plot. The Professor dropped Enytt and began storming around the room, frustrated and upset.

"Oh man..Oh god..Now that..that THING will come into our world, and it'll terrorize the town! All of ALCHAS, FOR CHRISTS SAKE!" He yelled again. He then ran to the door, opened it, and before leaving, said; "Watchbot, signal to those in the overworld. We need to get out of here ASAP, or else we'll be Maguca chow!"