Chapter 5 1/2: The Crusty Musty Dusty Catacombs Pt. 2

The being stood straight up proud, posing. Professor Magikite looked like he just witnessed somebody put his children in jail and stabbed his wife.

"Please, no..not again.." Prof. Magikite said, trembling in fear. The big beast took off his top hat and bowed to them, before fitting it right back on. 

"Well well well, gentlemen! Look at the crowd we have here. 2 measly little Etherians, not counting the egg, roaming throughout the catacombs tryna save the day and be all tough, huh?" He said, making a grumpy face.

"I-I just wanted to get out of the lab, I got trapped in there by some weird earthquake or whatever!" He said, stepping out from behind Professor Magikite. 

"Oh boy, I wonder what could've caused that?" He said, chuckling,  looking away.

"That was you?!" Enytt yelled, angry. "Why the hell would you do that?!" 

"Because, there was something important in there that I needed to grab before anybody else could get to him..I could not let anybody else have it, because that would go against me!"

"Well, what were you looking for?" Said Professor Magikite, still trembling heavily.

"Well, you'll have to collect 12 more stars to find out." He said, before pointing at Prof. Magikite. "You look oddly familiar. Oh wait, I remember! You're the one who sealed me in the torn dimension for the small 40 years, but that still hurt my feelings! Why would you do that to your good old pal?" He said, before picking him up in one of his hands. He dropped the egg, and thankfully Enytt's fat head cushioned its fall. Professor Magikite squirmed.

"L-Let me go! Don't touch me!" He said, continuing to struggle. The being put his grip around them even tighter.

"You went against my rule. All I wanted to do was slaughter most of Etherian kind, it was no big deal." He said, as his voice was all low and deep, with a creepy tone, like batman or something. Before he could continue speaking, Professor Magikite shot his giant eye on his chest with a Psy Beam, and the being fell back in pain. He dropped Professor Magikite, as he picked up Enytt and the egg and held them in his arms, and don't ask me how, but he just magically opened the door and ran out.

"AUGGHHH! G-GOD DAMN IT, GET BACK HERE!" He said, rubbing his eye. He went to reach for them, but they were already gone. "Motherfucker..T-They're gone..I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, YOU STUPID RABBIT!" He said, opening up the crack in the wall, before floating through it, and it sealed shut. The room went dark, and the doors slammed shut.