Chapter 2: The Massive Weed Stash

Enytt fell to the floor of the cave, exhausted. That was fucking rough. But he considered himself more unlucky than lucky, because now he is stuck in a Lab, with no exit. None whatsoever. Just great..he would rather be in the desert than be stranded in this lab, most likely alone. He lied down on the cold, metal Laboratory floor, out of breath, and slowly began to close his..already closed eyes? Who cares, this is a fanfic. Let it happen. Although, suddenly, he heard something running into metal, as if two pieces of old, metallic copper were being slapped together by a toddler. He then fell fast asleep, ignoring the sound of clanking metal.

"Ow. *Slam* Ow. *Slam* Ow." He heard from a distance. However, the noise slowly got closer, as next thing he knew, a floating robot flew up to him. The robot grabbed the Kousai by the wing, and brought it down to the main room, where the fans could be switched on and off. Ah yes, this room. The one with a giant glass window that shows the Orb, that attracts all those pesky Flyden. Thankfully, the window was very thick, so none of that annoying buzzing disturbed Enytt's slumber. Enytt was laid up against the counter, as he was fast asleep.

"Sir, I have found a life specimen." The robot said, as it turned to the one in charge, Professor Magikite. The giant rabbit walked up to the off-brand zubat. 

"Fascinating..I've never seen one like this." He closely inspected the Zubat clone, in awe by the odd color scheme of the bat.

You see, reader, something I haven't told you is that this Kousai is an Elusive Kousai, yknow, like an Exotic skin or a shiny pokemon, but even rarer, and cooler? Well yeah, thats practically this bitch right here. The Professor began getting his tools, walking by a peculiar bag full of what seemed like something green and compacted together. There were several bags, actually, in the corner. Kousai began to open his permanently shut eyes (somehow), and looked at the Professor, who was grabbing some tools, and the robot who was healing up a scratch or two he got from some falling rocks. The Kousai looked at the professor and the robot.

"Where the..hell am I?" Enytt asked. The professor turned to him, surprised.

"I didn't expect you to be awake so soon. Welcome." He greeted the Kousai, Enytt could tell this was a gentle man. Not gentleman, gentle man. theres a difference. He sniffed the air.

"..Do I smell weed?" Enytt asked, continuously sniffing the weird ass aroma in the room.

"..Uh, dont mind that, its...medicinal, weed. Yeah, yeah, that." The Professor said. It seemed obvious that they probably smoked crack or some shit, but he didnt really care TOO much. The smell was awful, though.

"Yeah, well, calm down on that crap, I feel like somebody just sprayed febreeze up my nose, but the bottle was full of gasoline." He flapped his wing around infront of his face, smacking away the scent (which did NOT work very well, too much weed.) He sat up, and looked around. Wow, this place was massive.