ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER HOUSE

Andrea was woken up by Dobby exactly at 8.00 am. She took a few moments to stretch and groan. She felt refreshed and then went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and freshen up. Andrea took her before breakfast potions and went down to eat breakfast.
"Dobby, Kreacher" She called her two elves who were more family to her than anyone else.
"Miss Black"
"Mistress" They both answered together.
"Good morning to both of you." Andrea greeted and both the elves beamed great big smiles on their faces.
"Is breakfast ready Kreacher?" Andrea asked and Kreacher nodded. She went to the dining room to the sight of lovely french toast with strawberries and some tea. Andrea loved Kreacher and his meals.
"Thank you Kreacher. So what are you both going to do today? I will be out the whole day attending to some buisness." Andrea said.
"Kreacher and Dobby is be reparing garden today Miss." Dobby answered enthusiastically.
"Good, very good. Little by little we have to repair everything in the Grimmauld Palace. After all it is our home." Andrea said to both Kreacher and Dobby.
"Kreacher do you need any more help? As the Palace is being repaired do you need more elves to look after it or will Dobby do?" Andrea asked. Surely Grimmauld Palace wasn't as big as a Manor, but Kreacher was old and she didn't want to overwork both of them.
"No Mistress Dobby will do. Kreacher and Dobby only taking care of the house of Mistress." Kreacher answered somewhat authoritatively.
"Okay then, but eat and rest on time okay, we are not in a rush to repair things all the basic rooms are functional so if anything takes more time its not a problem." Andrea said and Kreacher again muttered something but Andrea only caught the name of Regulus. That name always tugged her heart. Andrea finished her lovely breakfast and then went up to take a bath and get ready. She picked out some royal blue and silver robes and nice shoes to go with it. She also picked out a little blue backpack in which she packed some money and her potions and another outfit.
At 9.55 she informed Kreacher and Dobby that she was leaving and then she apparated to Diagon Alley. She always kept her hood up. She entred Gringotts and bowed to the Goblins. She went to the counter to find Griphook there. That Goblin had royally screwed her by trying to lock her in Bellatrix's vault. She growled at his sight but quelled her rage.
"Take me to Redwood's office." Andrea demanded to Griphook.
"Name please." Griphook qiestioned in a bored tone.
"Andrea Black." She answered she didn't want people to gawk therefore she skipped Potter.
"Follow me" Griphook said and took her to Redwood's office.
"Good morning Redwood, May your gold flow like river." Andrea greeted Redwood.
"Good morning Andrea. May your enemies cower at your feet." Redwood replied and settled on his seat.
He took out a very old muggle kind of lock and kept it on the table.
"Your portkey. Now this isn't a normal portkey. This portkey will take you to all your properties. You just have to say the name correctly. And for Slytherin castle you need to say it in parsletongue. It is not particularly timed to activate. Whenever you will want it will activate itself and will also bring you back." Redwood explained.
"That is awesome! I shall keep it safe. Thank you very much." Andrea said happily examining the old lock.
"What buisness did you want to discuss privately?" Redwood questioned.
"Yeah you see my idiotic soul bond's one piece of soul is located in Bellatrix Lestrange's vault in the Helga Hufflepuff's cup to be exact. I need that." Andrea answered she had no other way to say it.
"You know as the Chief of Gringotts I cannot allow you to do that. It would be considered thievery." Redwood said.
"So it's a good thing I'm asking you as a friend huh?" Andrea answered sheepishly. Redwood gave her a toothy grin and off they went to Bellatrix's vault. It didn't have many curses and jinxes like last time. She immediately grabbed the cup and put it in her backpack. She warded the bag so that no one can steal it. Andrea thought that it will be better if she puts this in the safety of runes and protection of her small safe in cupboard at the Grimmauld Palace so she went back to Grimmauld and quickly did that. She activated her portkey for Ravenclaw Manor and went away.
She landed in front of the gates of Ravenclaw Manor. The Manor was royal looking but in a little less showing off manner. She pricked her finger and placed it on the lock of the gate, which then immediately opened. She walked in the Manor. She opened the large silver Front doors to see the sight of 7 elves all dressed in nice clothes which had symbol of Ravenclaw on it.
"Welcome Mistress. We all be waiting for Mistress return." The head elf greeted.
"Than you. Please introduce yourselves." Andrea said with a polite smile.
"I be Cinley. I be the head elf."
"We be Soppy and Hipkey, we cook for Mistress and guests."
"We be Deesy and Zaddy. We clean the Manor."
"We be Pospy and Beeny, we look after Garden and Greenhouse." The elves all introduced themselves. It was getting harder for Andrea to not confuse the names of all the elves in her life.
"Thank you all of you. Now I want to lay some ground rules which you have to follow. First of all you will not punish yourselves or each other. You will not harm yourselves intentionally. If there is any problem please feel free to talk to me. I will do my best to solve it." Andrea said and waited for their response. When they all nodded their heads she proceeded further.
"Second, you will take care of your own health and well being. You will eat properly and reat accordingly. Do not overwork yourselves. Your well being is my responsibility so you will take care of yourselves. And if there is anything wrong inform me. Third and last. You will not reveal to anyone in anyway whatever discussions happen inside the manor. If I ask you to carry out certain task you will carry it out privately and will never discuss it with anyone else. I forbid you all to share any personal information to anyone who doesn't live here. Is it understood?" Andrea said and looked at all of them.
"Yes Mistress." All of them answered.
"Very good. Now Cinley, I would like a tour of the Manor. And Soppy and Hipkey, please prepare a light nutritious lunch. And rest of you please carry on with your work. Thank you." Andrea said and they all went away except Cinley.
"Cinley tell me about the Manor." Andrea said.
"There be 3 wings in the Manor, East, West and South. East wing be having Potions lab and Bed chambers and personal study for Mistress, West wing be having Duelling rooms and Library. South Wing is hospital wing. There is also be an Astronomy tower, a Quidditch pitch and a Greenhouse." Cinley informed. Andrea perked up at the mention of quidditch pitch.
"Very good, lets start with the East wing." Andrea said and they walked towards the East wing. The manor was more simple than the Potter Manor. Sure the Manor had an elegant essence but it wasn't overdoing itself. The potions lab was beautiful just like in the Potter Manor, fully stocked with the ingredients and different potion books. Bedchamber were also simpler but very spacious. But they were Royal Blue and Silver here. Similar to Potter Manor there was an entire wardrobe of Royal blue robes and silver jwellery. The bathroom was also very nice and of similar Blue colours. The bedchamber had the beautiful view of garden in which different tulips and roses and other magical flowers were blooming. It would definitely be a sight to wake up to.
Next she checked out her personal study which had portraits of all her ancestors and a very elegant silver desk. Then she went towards the West Wing. It wasn't that long a walk. She checked out the duelling room they were similar the dummies were made for Auror training and the books here contained many spells both light and dark, offensive and defensive. And then she went to the library which was almost the size of the library at Hogwarts. There were ancient books available which were mostly forbidden these days. One of the perks of being an heiress to the founding house. She sat down on the loveseat by the window and read a book on non verbal magic. She was getting better and better at both wandless and non verbal magic. The charms book were very advanced here. She spent two hour in the library practicing different spells wandlessly and non verbally.
"Mistress Cinley comes to tell you that lunch is ready." Cinley informed Andrea and Andrea went on for lunch. Lunch was light as she ordered, the taste was awesome. Andrea was until now lucky in elves department. All of her elves were very good at their jobs and kitchen elves surely knew how to cook. She couldn't decide who was the better cook; kreacher, Bert or Soppy and Hipkey. Andrea spent rest of her day on the quidditch pitch flying on the broomstick. She loved quidditch and it had been so long that she played. At the time of sunset she went up the astronomy tower to see the sky painted in beautiful orange hues.
Andrea returned to the Grimmauld Palace.
She counted her days... She has 4 days and a month left to start Hogwarts. She also wanted to learn about pureblood etiquettes and manners the way to dress and carry herself. She would ask Cissa for that. Tomorrow she had to go to Malfoy Manor and decide the course of her custody trial. She also had to get the diary horcrux. So much to do and so little time!