The Young Spirit of Wuwang Hill

"Everything feels blurry... How did I die again?" Questions circled through your mind while walking through Wuwang hill.

"A few years ago, in this exact hill...My life ended. What kind of person was I? What was my name?"Just as you were questioning that to yourself, you hear loud chatters through your territory.

Following the sound, you see a couple pairs walking through the hill. It seemed that someone has organized a "test of courage" in your place. Whatever that was, you hated it. The loud screams, people holding eachother like disgusting lovebirds. You wanted it all to be gone.

So you thought of a plan to scare them all away. It was pretty simple honestly. Just act like a scary spooky ghost! It might sound evil or bad but that's the point! Even though it's bad doesn't mean it wasn't fun.

Scaring people was your forte so this should be easy. With a few boo's here and there, you managed to scare everyone off. They won't be bothering this place for a while....

[Y/N] , a young ghost from Wuwang Hill. Many people have come to visit the place and leaving minutes later because of the said ghost. She likes playing around and scaring people. Even other spirits or ghosts hate her. They'd rather be anywhere other than that hill. Thus the other ghosts left leaving [Y/N] by herself.

Being alone in wuwang hill made her feel that the place was hers and she had to protect it. Thus earning her the title The Young Spirit of Wuwang Hill.