Back to Wuwang Hill We Goooo

Chongyun excused himself for a while leaving you alone at the restaurant. 'Liyue still feels the same after many years.' You were slowly regaining your memories. You looked at your hand.

You've noticed it before but ever since you left Wuwang Hill, you were slowly feeling weak and your body has gotten more transparent. You didn't mind it though.

Chongyun got back and dragged you by the hand. Both of you ran around liyue like little kids. It felt so nostalgic and both of you were happy. You just didn't know how to break it to him that you were dissapearing. You didn't want him to be sad.

Days passed by so quickly and both of you spent the time catching up on eachother. Though you kept seeing Chongyun's friends grow more worried.

You and Chongyun were together when he bumped into non other than Xingqiu and Xiangling by his side. "Chongyun we need to talk." Xingqiu said. "You've been avoiding us recently.. if it's because of the prank then we-" Xiangling was cut off by Xingqiu.

"[Y/N] is dead. She's in a better place now. And if she was here, do you think she'd be able to handle your Yang energy?" Xingqiu blurted out.

Chongyun's smile faded and he ran off while you follow him. You tried your best to comfort him. "Hey [Y/N], I don't know if it's me.. but have you been slowly disappearing?"

You looked away sad to tell him the truth. You gained up the courage to tell him "Ever since I left Wuwang hill, I've been feeling weaker and weaker"

Chongyun grew shocked and quickly dragged you out of the city. "We need to get you back to Wuwang hill immedietly." Such a shame. You wanted to spend more time in the city. You tried refusing him and saying it was alright but it didn't help. He still somehow convinced you to go back.

And so you both started your journey to go back.