New Friends

"Liyue was your homeland. Somethings have happened while you were gone but the sense of home is still there" Chongyun made small conversations while you were travelling. There was lots of monsters too which he took care of easily.

"Hey hey Chongyun, what's that diamond thing on your belt?" You pointed at the accessory on his belt. "It's a vision. Remember when we both wanted one? You wanted to have a pyro vision." You didn't remember anything he said but it seemed familiar.

"Let's stop at Washung Inn for the night" You both walked into the big inn. Unfortunately there was only one room left available. Nevertheless, you both still took it.

"You can sleep in the bed [Y/N]. I'll just sleep on the floor." You looked at him confused and tilted your head. "But I don't sleep" his face turned red in embarrassment not remembering you were a spirit. "W..well then I'll head to sleep. Goodnight [Y/N]." He walked over to the one and only bed and slept.

After half an hour of doing nothing, you got bored and decided to go outside for a while. You looked at the surrounding in awe realizing how big the outside of Wuwang hill is. You probably stared outside for atleast an hour until you hear Chongyun call out your name. "[Y/N]? What are you doing out here?"

He walked over to your side and stared out. "I was just getting bored and decided to take a look outside" you smiled looking at him. He smiled back and hugged you which caught you offguard.

"Hey [Y/N], I'm really glad that I could see you again after so many years. I really am thankful" you hug him back and say "Go back to sleep bozo"

He went back to the room and slept.

The sun rose and you both set off for your adventure. After a few hours of non-stop walking, both of you finally arrive at Liyue. The place seemed so nostalgic. "Where should we go first?" You asked. "I know a really good restaurant. My friends are probably there as usual" He grabbed you by the hand like a little kid and started dragging you through the city.

You finally arrive at the restaurant Chongyun mentioned.

"Chongyun!! You're back! Where did you go this time? Did you finally getnto see a spirit?" A cheerful girl with Blue-ish Indigo hair ran over to Chongyun. "Chongyun, I wanted to apologize about what happened last time. It was all my fault" a boy with blue hair apologized.

"Please, don't worry about it. I have something to tell you two" the two friends gathered in front of Chongyun to listen. "This is [Y/N], [Y/N] this is Xiangling and Xingqiu" he excitedly introduced. "[Y/N]? Isn't that the name of your dead friend?" Xingqiu raised an eyebrow.

After some seconds, I could hear Xingqiu whisper to the girl. "Hey how much chilis did you put in his food. He's been smiling for a while and the effects still hasn't ran out I think." To them, Chongyun was probably pointing at absolutely nothing. "Chongyun, don't you think you need a little rest?" Xiangling said. "I'm gonna be showing [Y/N] around so I can't" the two friends looked concerned.

"Hey Xiangling, could you get us 2  cold noodles?" Xiangling with a concerned smile, nodded and went to work. The Spirit and Chongyun went to sit down at an empty table.

Xiangling brought the cold noodles and placed them down at the table. "Hey Chongyun... I can't eat" once again, Chongyun felt embarrassed. He held your hand and apologized. You both talked about small things while Chongyun eats.