Chapter 3

Wilbur was on the other line Tommy got into an "accident" and is now in the hospital the "Hello Dream?..." Wilbur was trying to see if it was Dream on the other line "Yes Wilbur?" Dream said To make  sure wilbur knew it was her on the other line "Dream....T-Tommy got into an Car accident..." Wilbur broke the news to Dream who had been there for Tommy when he needed something or someone.."This is a joke r-right?..." Dream said seeing if they're pranking her "unfortunately no..." Wilbur had to say it,it wasn't a prank at all it was real...Dream hang up the phone and headed straight home

A few hours go by she was back at her house

Dream got a book out a book about nursing it was from high school...he didn't care anymore he threw it accross the room she was so mad and sad at the same time she was even blaming herself about tommy's accident even tho she had nothing to do with it she felt guilty it felt like it was her fault tommy got into that accident she cried for almost an hour she stopped when she heard the doorbell ring she got her mask and went to go open the door it was Sanna (iamsanna) it wasn't long till Sanna fell into her arms and cried she tried to comfort Sanna "take a seat..." Dream tried to comfort a friend even tho she was broken herself beacuse of tommy's car accident "now tell me everything" She said still trying to do her best to comfort Sanna "J-Jelly broke up with m-m-m" and got cutted off by Dream by closing the door "do you mean you Sanna?" Dream said as calmy as she can..."y-y-yes...n-now i don't know w-where to go....s-so i came h-here..." Sanna tried to let out some words to explain to Dream what happened "you can stay here if you want there's a guest bedroom upstairs..." Dream offered to her i mean she did need a roomate  for a little bit here "t-hank y-you.." Sanna was thankful that Dream is really nice and got a friend like her "Come on lets get you to the room you can borrow some of my clothes..." Dream was holding back the tears that were in her eyes and hoped she won't hicup or stuttered while talking beacuse she just finished crying aswell but she was also concered for Sanna for her mental health....it was night Dream ordered food for her and Sanna they ate and got ready for bed Sanna was the same size as Dream on clothing so it was good "Night Sanna..." Dream said still holding back her tears "Night Dream..." Sanna didn't feel well but she didn't want to tell Dream,Dream already did enough...

The next day

Dream left sanna a note on the kitchen counter saying "i had to go to the hospital to visit a friend" Sanna didn't mind at all for she needed to film a video with her friend Moody they both did their own things Dream also had an appointment with the principal of her collage she was the president of the campus she had to say something to the principal for what the other students recommended they should do for backyard of the campus she had her day booked with many things she even has a meeting with the general at her other job at the military yes she is apart of the military that's what she wanted to be she loved the feeling that your'e protecting people of that land and the people you loved after checking up on tommy she went to go to campus right away and yeah...

Sanna's POV

'I guess she had plans she told me she was mostly gonna be gonna for the day i need to film to a video now i guess' after she filmed she went to campus Sanna and Dream was in the same collage together she went to the campus library to review and went to her dorm it was a saturday si students were free to leave campus or can do online classes if they are sick or cannot go outside in they're area Sanna just went back home after it was '11:46?! I need to get back to Dream's house!' Sanna went back to Dream's house as fast as she can there was trafic tho but she did get back 20 mins after

TBC