Chapter 5

Dream Cleaned up the evidence of what happened.....but it was too late Niki knew about it....she knew what has happened its was 2:53am Niki knew everything from what happened that night she knew she wasn't alright....after Dream cleaned up the evidence she cried for she couldn't still breath it was getting worse she felt like something was stabbing her at both of her lungs she felt like she complety had nk oxygen to breath it was a straight 4 mins till she finally got to breath decently again but it was too late she already fainted.....the doctors came in rushing....Niki pretended to be asleep for she didn't want to get invovled or Get blamed for Dream fainting....the doctors brought her to another room after 20 mins Niki locked the door and cleaned up the mess in the bathroom....she also cleaned the sink whoever Dream's crush is,she knows will mostly end up breaking her heart....Niki got some news from he doctor "if this goes on for more longer she will mostly not have that much time..." Niki was shocked to hear this news "for how long does these things mostly last to a person?...how long do they mostly have time to live?...." Niki wanted to know so badly..."1 - 9 weeks......if ahe's lucky and can get over this person she will be able to live longer....." after a minute of silence Niki said to the doctor was a tank you........"Thank you doctor...." Niki said everything to everyone.....Techno took this in personaly....Dream was his best friend since they were 4 he wasn't ready to just let go of Dream like that.....he cried for hours....he wanted him to always be there but if he dies he it won't ever be the same,the same with her fans as in every fandom they don't want their idol/insparation/happiness/their favorite creator.....they would never want that to happen and i mean never....

TBC

Sorry if this was more shorter than usual-
I really hope you did enjoy chapter 5 tho!