Carl and Sofia had a fight

I wake up in the middle of the floor where I was crying after Daryl left last night. I think back and remember what he said. Was I being to selfish by not letting him see his kids?

I can't deny the fact that I still love him. Hell I would take a bullet for him! Of course I love him. He'll only break my heart again. Should I give him a chance though.

I hear the crying of my babies. I stand up but my legs protest and I fall back to the ground. I pull myself back up with the side of my bed and slowly make my way down the hall way.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
A couple hours later I hear a knock on my door and see that it's Sofia. She looks so much older than when I left. Her hair is almost down to her but and she's grown a couple inches taller.

"Sofia what's up" I ask shitting the door behind her.

"I missed you when you left and I just wanted to talk to you"

"Sofia thats not what's really going on is it"

"No"

"You can tell me I won't get mad"

"Me and Carl... got into a fight and I went to go apologize and I saw him and another girl doing stuff"

"Oh honey come here" I hug her while sobs rack though her little body.

"I can't stay in the same house as him can I stay with you"

"Sure you can lets go get your things"

We walk down to the house she was staying in and start packing her stuff. I hear the front door slam shut and footsteps heading up stairs. I walk over to the door and see carl walking towards me.

"Hey Sam what are you doing here"

"I'm helping Sofia pack her things"

"Why"

"She's going to move in with me"

"Why"

"Because I want to carl" yells Sofia.

"Whatever" he says running back out the front door.

Me and Sofia head back down to my house and I tell her we are going to share a room because my house is only to bed rooms.

I think it might be good for us to move in together. we both need each other and well this might just work.