Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

"Mikey Mikey!" I smiled, running up to him. He laughed and looked at me as Noah waved. "Noah-Chan! Hi! Mikey! Noah-Chan, guess what!" I giggled. "What's up little bro?" Mikey asked. "Uncle Shota and Uncle Mic are here!" I said. "I also got to talk to dad and I'm going to his work with him later!" I said.

"I guess it has been awhile since you last talked to Funtime Wolfy, huh." Mikey smiled. "OOOOOH IZUUUUUUU!" I heard uncle Mic. "UNCLE MIC! I'M WITH MIKEY AND NOAH-CHAN!" I giggled. I heard running and saw both my uncles and giggled. "I heard what you told you brother, about going with your dad to the workplace?" Uncle Shota asked. "Mhm! Mhm! I can't wait to talk to Wolfy again!" I cheered.

"I want to adopt you-" Uncle Shota said. "E-EHHHH?" I said as everyone laughed and I pouted then smirked. "Oh no-" Noah said. "D-DAAAAD! U-UNCLE S-SAID THAT H-HE WANTED T-TO TAKE M-ME AWAY FROM YOU!" I sniffled. "SHOTA AFTON! BACK OFF MY SON!" Dad said as Uncle did so and he came rushing in to me, hugging me.

"How the fu-" Mikey started before dad glared at him. "Let's go to work, Izu. Terrance is also coming since I know you and you're going to wander off." Dad said. "I only go to Wolfy dad!" I pouted. "How did you even find him?" Dad asked after I said bye to the others minus Terrance. "Oh, I just found him in a dumpster behind the building once. I used your tools and made him look brand new. I gave him a different design though." I smiled as we got into the car and buckled up.

"I wondered where it went." Dad said. I giggled, nodding. "Sorry dad...." I smiled. "It's okay Izu." He said, returning the smile. "Terrance, you want to see Wolfy with me?" I asked. "Sure little brother." He smiled as we pulled into the parking lot of the workplace. "Yay! Let's go in!" I said and rushed inside, going to where Wolfy should be.

Terrance came in behind me and saw my once happy face was replaced with a sad one. "Izu?" Terrance said. "H-He's gone...w-where did he go?" I whimpered. "What the hell happened here?!" Dad asked. "We don't know either but that's not what we should be concerned about. Funtime Wolfy is missing. Izu is freaking out."

"Hm...hey, Chica and Bonnie, can you two look for Funtime Wolfy?" Dad asked. "Sure thing Springy!" Chica said as her and Bonnie went to look for the animatronic. "Izu....why don't you and Terrance clean the room up and I'll help look for Wolfy, okay? If I have to, I'll repair him if he's hurt."

"You'd do that anyway..." I said and went to clean the room. "Keep an eye on him....asides from the family, he has no friends." Dad said as Terrance did and do something. We both cleaned the room in silence and by the time we were done, dads shift was almost done. Dad came back with a frown at first then smiled. "Hey Izu....I have a surprise for you." Dad said.

"If it's not Wolfy, I don't want it..." I said. "Then it's good thing that it's Wolfy." Dad said as I snapped my head up. "W-WHERE?!" I asked with a smile now on my face. Wolfy came in and I ran to him, hugging him tightly as he hugged back, cooing me. I just cried and cried until I fell asleep, waking up in bed. "So...it was just a dream....?" I asked.

I groaned and got out of bed, heading downstairs and looking around the corner to sadly see my mother, Clara Afton. My dad saw me and saw how hesitant I was when I was around her so he brought me to the side to talk to me. "Hey buddy, you passed out after crying. You alright?" He asked. "S-So it wasn't a dream...? H-He's okay?" I asked. "Of course he is Izuku." Dad smiled.

"Oh thank goodness..." I smiled. "Hey buddy, can you answer me a question?" Dad asked as I nodded. "Why are you so hesitant around your mother?" He asked. "....U-Uhm....s-she just h-hurts me sometimes..." I said as dad widened his eyes. "What...is that why you always wear long sleeves? To cover the bruises?" Dad asked as I nodded.

"Oh Izu....I'll have a talk to her." Dad said. "N-No! D-Don't...s-she'll do something else...the days you and big brother Terrance are on the business trips, she usually doesn't let me have food...Chris is her priority...Mikey gives me some stuff sometimes when you and him are gone though...." I said, holding a bear that was white and mint green with its eyes turquoise blue.

"Izu....I have to tell someone..." Dad said. "C-Can w-we tell Funtime Wolfy then...?" I asked. "Sure Izu, we'll go tonight. Okay?" I nodded as dad picked me up and I giggled. "Hello William dear and Izu!" Mom said. "Hi mom..." I smiled. "Morning dear." Dad said. I looked over and saw that Uncle Vincent was here. "Uncle Vincent!" I smiled as dad looked at him with a smile. "Hello brother." Dad said.

"Hello to you as well, brother. And is that Izu!? You grew up too fast! And same for the rest of your siblings!" Uncle said. "Oh, the Fazbear pizzeria you work at is closed today brother." Uncle said. "Does that mean I can see him in the day time dad?!" I asked. "See who?" Uncle asked. "Funtime Wolfy of course!" I said.

"Ooooh, is that who I saw when I visited last time?" Uncle asked as I nodded. "Mhm! Mhm!" I said. "Izu here repaired him and was trying to sneakily talk to him. I followed him once and saw him talking to Funtime Wolfy. They have a strong bond. When I went into work with Izu and Terrence last night, he rushed off to where he was supposed to be. But....it was all trashed and Wolfy wasn't in his sationIzu and Terrence cleaned the place while me, Bonnie, and Chica went to find him. Everyone at the place knows that Izu favors Wolfy. When I came back with him, the two boys were done with the room and I told Izu that I had a surprise for him." Dad chuckled.

"What happened?" Uncle asked. "Well....I told dad that if it wasn't Wolfy, I don't want it. He just replied with a 'then it's a good thing that it's Wolfy.' I was excited and ran to him, hugging him tightly....I cried and cried, passing out and waking up here thinking that it was a dream..." I said.