Chapter 3

Mikey's POV

"I'm done waiting for him to come back to life...we all know that he bonded with Funtime Wolfy...which means Wolfy also disappeared....Uncle Shota and Uncle Mic are looking for him and now also Wolfy. I'm done waiting Ennard.I know you are as well. Let's get Terrance and Glitch and find him!" I said. "I can't change your mind eggs. I really miss him..." Ennard said.

"Oi! Terrance! Glitch!" I called as they came here. "Finally snapped and said 'enough is enough'?" Terrance asked as I nodded. "Let's go to Uncle Shota and Uncle Mic!" I said as they all nodded. Glitch got us to somewhere called 'Japan' and we went to Shota's and Mic's place. I knocked on the door and saw them answer it. We were all in our human forms and we were welcomed with open arms of course.

"We've had enough of waiting...we want to find Izu, and his best friend, Funtime Wolfy is with him. I don't know where to search though." I said. "I sometimes forget that you and Izu were more close than some of the others in the family." Uncle Shota said. "It's fine...Zu wouldn't want us sad..." I said.

Izuku's POV

'I can do this...I just need to tell Kacchan the truth...' I thought to myself. "K-Kacchan?" I called as he opened his door and let me inside. I smiled and walked inside, sitting on his bed. He shut the door and walked over. "What's wrong Izu?" He asked. "I need to tell you something..." I said and stood up. "W-What is it...?" He asked.

"....You know the games that the others play? FNAF?" I asked as he nodded. "W-Well...I remember my past for the most part....I'm dead Kacchan.my soul possesses an animatronic. You know how they had something called 'Funtime Wolfy' for a while?" I asked. "Yea...wait....don't tell me....YOU'RE funtime wolfy?"

"Something like that, yes. I died from Clara Afton....my mother. Inko adopted me." I said. Kacchan widened his eyes and stood up, hugging me tightly. "Kacchan.it's okay. I'm fine now...yea, I get bullied but I've grown used to that....my mother abused me and my family knew nothing of this...I've been dead for 11 years..." I said. "Y-YOU WERE FIVE?!" Kacchan asked as I nodded.

"If...if it's not too much to ask, can...can you show me your animatronic form?" Kacchan asked. 'Are you okay with this Wolfy?' I asked to him. "One second Kacchan, I need to make sure that Wolfy is okay with it. But, promise me not to tell ANYONE what I just revealed to you." I said as Kacchan promised.

'Yup! I'm okay with showing him Izu!' Wolfy replied. "Ready Kacchan?" I asked as he nodded. I giggled and went to my animatronic form. "Play with me kids! It's your Funtime Wolfy!" Wolfy said.

"Woah! Cool!" Kacchan said. I turned back to my mortal form and smiled. "Don't mind the black with purple stripe blood stained hair Kacchan! Or the state of my body itself." I giggled. "Is this your actual body...?" He asked. "Mhm!" I said. "I still grow though-" I said.

A while later, me and Kacchan were playing games when a knock came. "WHAT!" Kacchan growled, losing focus of the game and I smirked, winning the round. "HAHA! I WIN LOSER!" I laughed as Kacchan looked at the game and saw that I won. "YOU ASS!" Kacchan said.

"What the hell am I witnessing-" I heard sensei say. "YOU JUST WITNESS THIS AMAZING PERSON WIN AGAINST A POMERANIAN! A POMERANIAN LOST TO A BROCCOLI!" I laughed. "Then keep it down problem child!" Sensei said. "Fuck no. They want to bully me, fine. I'll make them lose sleep. The ones who don't bully me have soundproof rooms." I smirked. "....continue then-" Sensei said and left the dorm, closing it.

Me and Kacchan played a bit more before going to bed and waking up the next morning and getting ready. We left his dorm and we downstairs, seeing most of everyone downstairs and eating. "Did you guys hear that we're not gonna have one, not two, but THREE new students and a new teacher?!" Uraraka asked as I mimicked her and my friends laughed. "THAT'S NOT MANLY MIDORIYA!" Kirishima said.

"And neither is bullying but yet you fuckers do that? Nah fam, I'm out. Cmon gang." I smiled and left the dorms. I raced them to the school, stopping beside our classroom. "K-KACCHAN!" I said as I put my mask over me. He rushed over and ran into a bathroom and locked the door, getting out a spar toolbox from who knows where. I let Funtime Wolfy part from my body and teared up.

"I got this Kacchan." I said as he nodded and handed me the toolbox and I started to work on Wolfy. I finished about 2 hours later and he powered on, us hugging one another. We parted after and I had him go back into my ghost like body and I went back to my disguise since I was in my birth form.

It was lunch and me plus Kacchan went into class. "Gomen sensei...something came up." I said and removed my mask. 'ZUZU! I-IT'S MIKEY, TERRANCE, NOAH, AND VINCENT!' Wolfy said. "NO SHIT CAPTIN OBIVIOUS!" I said then covered my mouth. "I blame Kacchan." I said. 'Wolfy I swear-' I said in my mind. "It's fine problem child. But, who were you talking to?" Sensei asked.

"I'm not say-" I started then glared at Kacchan as he smirked. "Imma do it." I huffed and left but went outside the classroom. "Play with me kids! It's your Funtime Wolfy!" Kacchan said as everyone rushed out. "AH! CHILL! I JUST REPAIRED HIM! I RATHER NOT SPEND ANOTHER TWO HOURS ON REPAIRING HIM!" I said.

"Whoopsie~" They said as I hugged them back. "If you're wondering how Kacchan knows Wolfy's line, I told him the truth....I would've came back but....I remembered nothing except for little details of what you and Terrance looked like and I didn't remember your names. I'm sure Uncle Shota and Uncle Mic told you guys about the thing called quirks-"

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE-" I looked at Kacchan and nodded. "Yup. Aizawa sensei is my uncle. He is related to my father. Mic sensei is his husband." I said. "How is everyone...? I miss my family- I missed Chris growing up-" I said. "Also, word of advice, stay away from me when Uncle's students are in the class." I said.

"Eh? Why? As for the other question, Dad still misses you, Chris also misses you." Terrance said. "Clara is gone, she isn't in the family anymore. We still can't find the room she abused you in." Mikey said as Noah refused to let me go.

"Basement." I said, seeing Shinso. "Babe? Who's that?" He asked as my family perked up asides from sensei and Kacchan, since I consider Kacchan family. "Well...this is my actual family. Where we're from, we don't have quirks. You know the Afton family?" I asked as he nodded. "Well....I'm apart of that family. I was born a mortal as anyone else. Only difference, I died when I was 5. I was killed by my own mother."

Shinso widened his eyes. "Then....how are you guys here?" He asked. "Well....I'm pretty Terrance, Mikey, and Noah-Chan used Glitch. All of our family possess an animatronic." I said. "We'll show you when this school thing is over." Mikey said. Shinso nodded.

"Izu, be careful. Call me if you need anything." Shinso said. "What the- Babe- you're in the same class as me-" I said. "I know that but I won't be in it today weirdo-" He said. "Ooooh, okay~" I said.