2.

Percy and Grover meet Annabeth at the dueling arena to retrieve Rosalyn the next afternoon

Percy and Grover meet Annabeth at the dueling arena to retrieve Rosalyn the next afternoon. The sight of her red hair swinging behind her as she mercilessly swings her sword makes Percy's eyes go wide.

"Rosalyn has the strongest sword in camp."

Percy's eyes snap over to Annabeth, asking, "Where did she get it?"

There were several campers watching beside them, but a blonde boy spoke up to answer.

"κατακτητή was a gift," Felix Drake, Rosalyn's older brother, chuckles. Demigods are born with the ability to understand Ancient Greek, meaning no one failed to understand the significance of the sword's name.

"Conqueror," Annabeth snipped. Percy turned his gaze back to Rosalyn, wondering why a daughter of a love goddess would need such a powerful weapon; however, he could see exactly how she earned it.

Rosalyn brought her sword down with force no one would expect from her on first glance. Clarisse did her best to match the blows, but it was easy to see that she was losing stamina. Chiron was right to suggest they take Rosalyn along to the Underworld. 

"Love conquers all, kid," Felix nudged Percy with his elbow and strode toward the two girls. When they noticed him, they lowered their weapons.

Rosalyn met Percy's eyes briefly over the blonde campers shoulder before she was swept into a tight hug.

Grover leaned closer to Percy, whispering loudly, "Felix is Rosalyn's half-brother."

Rosie has a brothers and sisters. Percy remembered her briefly mentioning them before, but pieces of their friendship that always confused him started falling into place. Rosie's mom is a goddess.

"Be careful!" A pretty girl with brown hair shouted at Rosalyn's back when she twirled her sword and started in their direction. The weapon became a gold hair pin, and it disappeared into the curly red locks falling down her back.

"Let's go, or my sister will never let me out of this camp," Rosalyn demanded. She threw a wave over her shoulder and walked quickly to the border of Camp Half-Blood.

Chiron was waiting for them beside Thalia's tree with Argus. While it was rare for campers to leave camp once they'd been dropped off for the summer, Rosalyn was a year-rounder often sent on small excursions (which is Chiron's way of avoiding calling them quests). The need-to-know missions made her very familiar with Argus, who sent her a cordial nod.

"Hey!" Luke shouted from down the hill, panting as he ran to them. "Glad I caught you. Just wanted to say good luck."

The boys missed the blush that warmed Annabeth's cheeks, but the daughter of Aphrodite caught it easily. Raising a mocking brow at the blonde, Rosalyn chuckled when Annabeth's blush turned into a glare.