(+18)!

*NSFW WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT*
(You will not miss on the plot if you skip this!)

-----------------------------

Y/N: "What is it?"

He started to pull on my hand gently, making me move closer to him.

Childe: "Y/N..."

Y/N: "Y-yes?"

He leaned down, his other hand tracing my lips. My cheeks starting to burn.

Childe: "Can I?"

His eyes full of need and lust and his voice getting more husky. I noded my head not sure of the consecuences it would bring. As soon as Childe got the permission he waited for, he pushed his lips against mine roughly. One of his hands letting go of mine and holding my waist, the other one grabing the back of my head and deepening the kiss. After a second of realization i started to kiss him back while my hands found their way onto his chest. Childe bit my bottom lip asking for entrance wich i granted. He slid his tounge into my mouth as we fought for dominance, in the end i lost. I unbuttoned his shirt and a second later he was pulling mine off of me.

We landed on the bed, Childe started to kiss and nibble on my neck, soft moans escaping my lips. Slowly moving from the neck to my stomach, leaving a trail of kisses. Moving his hands onto my undergarments and pulling them off. Putting two fingers inside me moving in and out, slowly picking up speed. I kept moaning as Childe teased me. Finally he took out his fingers and licked them off my juices.

He took off the rest of clothes he was wearing and pushed his hard member into my entrance. Childe gave me time to adjust to his size, after a second he started to move making me moan loudly. My legs hanged on his shoulders as he pounded into me grunting and saying my name over and over again.

Childe: "You feel so good Y/N... Aaah~"

As i repeated his name and begged him for more he began hitting my G-spot. I arched my back, wraped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck letting him even deeper inside me.

Childe: "I-I'm close..."

Y/N: "M-me too..."

I felt my walls thighten as i was coming closer to the climax. Childe pushed inside me one last time, warm liquid filling my insides. He pulled out his member and laid next to me, both of us exhausted. We fell asleep embraced by eachother.