When jealousy turns into desire (+18)

! NSFW WARNING !

After spending most of the day with Zhongli, who showed me a lot of places with a beautiful view as well as toured me around Liyue, I came back to the hotel. When i closed the door to our room i was suddenly slammed into a wall by Childe. He looked pretty mad but there was something more to it i just couldn't put my finger on it.

Childe: "Don't you think it is a bit late? I was getting worried you know."

Y/N: "Zhongli was showing me around and we didn't notice how late it got, you know how it-!"

Childe kissed me unexpectedly, he was rough and passionate, still keeping me firmly against the wall. A moment has passed before he parted away from my lips, my breathing heavy and shaky from the lack of oxygen but Childe didn't give me much time to rest, as soon as he catched his breath he smashed his lips back onto mine. Picking me up by the legs and making his way into the bedroom. As he put me down on the bed he started to take of his clothes, by this time i really didn't mind what was about to happen. Before i realized i was left in just my undergarments, Childe making hickeys on my neck as his hands snaked around my body.

Childe: "You are mine..."

He whispered in my ear, his tone making it sound like a warning. Opening my legs after taking off the last piece of fabric, leaving a trial of kisses from my neck to my thighs. I moaned as he licked my sweet spot, putting my hands on his head, fingers drowning in the ginger hair and clenching on it until my knuckles turn white. My moans only got louder as he began to nibble at a certain spot.

Y/N: "A-ajax I'm getting close..."

As he heard me say that he stopped immediately and went back into kissing my lips, biting on the bottom one asking for entrance wich i granted. Knowing that Childe would dominate me either way i let him explore my mouth without a fight, after a longer while we parted for air, both of us panting. I put my hand around his member moving it up and down, making him groan from the sudden pleasure.

Childe: "You are getting bolder..."

He took both of my hands into his, holding them above my head. Stretching my insides with his dick, my back arching. Childe pushed himself in whole without a warning, making the pleasure go through my body like electricity, making me finish.

Childe: "We are just getting started doll..."

Y/N: "Ajax m-more please..."

Tears began to form in my eyes as he roughly pushed himself in and out of me.

Childe: "I want to hear you scream my name..."

Constant moans and growls coming out of our mouths, the room full of lewd sounds with no sign of stoping. Childe continued to tease and edge me until he himself was ready to finish. He came inside filling me up with the warm liquid as i came with him in the same moment. Pulling his member out of me and scooping the juices that flown out with his fingers to then lick them off to kiss me right after that. Our saliva and liquids mixing together and as we parted only a string of it connecting our mouths.

Childe: "Be a good girl and swallow everything."

I did as he told me, and he patted me on the head. Lying beside me and placing the covers over us, making sure i was okay and taking me into his warm embrace as we fell asleep together.

622 words