kai Havertz- Holiday?

My best friend Ruby opened her car door for me. She is taking me to a football match even though im not a huge supporter so I'd be fine to just watch it on TV but Ruby wanted to take me to a match. I have only ever been to one or two before so i know how it feels to be surrounded by a load of drunk supporters.
"Chloe come on. I dont want to be late." Ruby calls. Its Chelsea against Arsenal and currently im going out with one of the footballers playing for Chelsea. Im going out with Kai Havertz. And Ruby has no clue. I haven't told her. Kai says i can, but i need the right time to tell her and i dont know when that is yet. I met him while i was in Germany and i barely knew who he was till Ruby came to mine and put on the TV and we had already started talking.
"Turn up the music." Ruby says. We set off and i turn up the music, girl in red are playing on the radio. Ruby's favourite band.
We arrive at the stadium after about 30 minutes ride in the car. We didn't bring food because she was rushing me so we would be able to get in the stadium before loads of other people start rushing in. Im not a huge crazy fan but i do enjoy watching football. If i was a huge supporter then id support England and in the world cup, that wouldn't be great as my boyfriend plays for Germany.
I decided to quickly text Kai that im coming to the game:
Kai: hey
Me: hey
Kai: What are you up to?
Me: Ruby is taking me to your game rn
Kai: might wanna tell her so its not too late.
Me: maybe
Kai: good luck with that
Me: thanks i think. Good luck with ur game x
Kai: yeah thanks x
I was about to tell Ruby right there and then but then might not be the best time because she was anxious to get in so i decided to wait for a better time.
We get to our seats and talk for a bit before the game starts. The stadium is almost filled and there is already chants and screaming. He game hasn't even started yet.
"When the game kicks off ill get us some food and drinks." I say looking at all the fans to Ruby.
"Good idea. It wont be as crowded then." Ruby says.
I think i might tell her now and then she will have some time to process it all.
"Ruby," I begin. She turns her head to me and waits for me to continue, "I need to tell you something."
"Go on." She says waiting for me to tell her.
"So i actually have a boyfriend and im sorry i didn't tell you but its Kai Havertz." I say quickly. I look to her to see a shocked expression and then it looks like she doesnt believe me or that she doesnt believe that i didn't tell her sooner.
"Oh my god!" She screams.
"Keep it down." I laugh.
"Sooo how did you meet?" She asks smiling at me.
"Well when i went to Germany like a year ago i met him. Obviously had no clue who he was and we exchanged numbers. Then when you put on football at my house he was playing. He told me he played football but i didn't realise he was famous till then. We ended up going out and yeah." I explain. She has the biggest smile on her face.
"I wanna meet him!" She laughs. I agree to let them meet after thr game but im not going to message him now because he is probably busy.
The game soon kicks off and i see that Kai is starting so Ruby was teasing me for that.
I head down and get Ruby a hot chocolate because she doesnt like coffee and i got myself a coffee because i didn't sleep much last night. The rain was so loud, i ended up jist sitting on my window seat and looking at the rain roll down the window till a fell asleep. Kai woke me up and looked quite confused.
I walk back to the seats and its about 10 minutes in because i took a while finding where the actual stalls were. I ended up almost walking around the whole thing till i gave in and asked someone where they were and i was walking the wrong way the whole time.
As soon as i gave Ruby her drink Chelsea scored. Everyone around me began screaming, shouting, cheering, throwing their drinks everywhere and basically going completely mental. I couldn't see who scored but then on the screen replareplay i could see that it was none other than Kai Havertz.
"Your boyfriend scored!" Ruby shouted with the biggest smile on her face. I love how passionate she is about football even if im not that much interested in most of it.
It was a damn good goal though.

We ended up winning the game 4-0 and the amount of thrown beer and shit was crazy. I had so much beer in my hair. I decided to message Kai about meeting Ruby and his win. He scored two goals, Mason Mount scored one and Kantè scored the last one.
Me: great goals!
Kai: thanks. Glad u saw. Did u tell Ruby?
Me: yup
Kai: How'd it go?
Me: better than i thought. She is thrilled. Wants to meet you.
Kai: meet at bus in 30?
Me: sound good. Ill tell Ruby
Kai: see you then x
Me: c ya x
I turn my phone of and tell Ruby and she got so excited. I have never see her scream so much than how she did in todays game. I guess she really does love Chelsea.
"Oh gosh, i wish you told me before." Ruby says putting her rubbish in the bin.
"Yeah i know, sorry about that." I say as we walk out the stadium. The sun is shining which is a surprise because of last nights weather.
"Dont be. You are dating a world wide famous footballer i completely get it." Ruby says laughing a little. I take her to the bus and we continue talking for about 20 minutes when i see Kai. I run to him and softly jump into a hug. He wraps his arms around me and it looks like Ruby is still in shock.
"Ruby, meet Kai. Kai, this is Ruby." I say gesturing to each of them. Ruby stands still in shock.
I walk up to Ruby and shake her out of her thoughts.
"Sorry its just so crazy this is happening." She says nervous.
"Roo, you gonna get a picture with him or what?" I laugh. She passes me her phone and then she stands next to Kai and they both smile for the camera as i take the picture. I pass Ruby her phone back and go stand back with Kai.
"Chlo?" Kai asks. He likes to call me Chlo because he doesn't want to say Chloe all the time because it's 'too much to say when he is tired'.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"So i was planning to do this later but its an international break coming up. I was thinking we should go away." He says. He wants to go on holiday, away with me.
"Yeah ofcourse. Where abouts?" I ask.
"Up to you. I want to invite someone so you can invite Ruby." He suggested. I nod and turn to Ruby who is already jumping in excitement.
"Yes! Ill come." She squeals.
"What about work?" I ask. She always has a busy schedule so its hard to book holidays together.
"Ill figure it out." She says still dead excited. I laugh and then we get on the bus with the rest of the players. Ruby was once again frozen in shock. I made her sit next to Mason Mount, her favourite player ever.
Her reaction if the best thing ever.