Jack Grealish- Best friends?

Last month Jack woke me up by dumping an whole bucket of ice cold water on me. Ever since then we have started pranks wars. He plays football professionally so while she plays i always get time to prepare my prank. He really shouldn't have done that ans now he is going to get what he deserves. We are best friends and have been since we first met. My mother worked with his father on something and then we were introduced and ever since then we became best friends and i became close to most the people on the England team. They are all really good friends but i mostly hang out with Jack.
Im not sure what sort of prank to do to him. Weather i should just lock him out his house at night and scare him or do something better.
After about 10 minutes I decided on what prank to do. Its not a great one but it will do to prank him.
We are hanging out at his house at the moment and i decided to play my prank now. I tape up clear clingfilm across the doorway right at the face of Jack. I searched up his height because i didn't know and it would be suspicious if i asked him.
I stand in the kitchen and set up my camera.
"Jack!" I scream, "the kitch is on fire!" I scream again in a panic voice. I hear him run straight this way. And then he gets the the door and right in his face, he hits the clingfilm and falls over. I burst out laughing as he still looks confused at me. I begin laughing so hard i fall over and he sits up and looks at me embarrassed.
"Are you done yet?" He asks standing up as i laugh more.
"You...you should've seen your face!" I say trying to stop laughing but clearly failing.
I see him laugh a little and then his face goes deadly serious.
"Im going to get you back hard for this." He warns stepping closer to me.
"Oh will you?" I mock back to him still laughing.
"Yeah, i will." He replies. I walk away laughing and go in my room and put on greys anatomy.
It gets late and then the TV turns off leaving me in the dark. I call out to Jack for him to see whats wrong with the WiFi.
"Jack?" I shout down the stairs, "can you check the WiFi network?"
I get no reply but just let it go and then suddenly the lights go off. Im deadly afraid of the dark and Jack knows it. This is a prank. So how would i stop him and prank him back instead. I have no idea.
I hear footsteps down the stairs and then doors slamming. Okay, this isn't funny. I run to my room and lock the door and lock the window instantly. I grav a torch from under my bed and flash it around my room. I get on my phone and try calling people but i cant seem to get to anyone. I get jumped and scared easily and Jack 100% knows that.
I slowly open my door to see the downstairs light flickering on and off continuously. Jack isn't doing this alone. He cant slam the doors and flicker the lights by himself if they are in completely different places. He is with someone. His best friend is Phil Foden. Its most likely him. All of a sudden my bedroom door slams behind me. I let out a scream and jump back runnning into something on the floor that trips me up. I land on my back and look at what tripped me up. A phone. A ringing phone.
I slowly pick up the phone and answer the call.
"Hello?" I call out.
No reply. Soon the call cuts off and then thunder from outside begins. I might not be a massive fan of thundee either.
This is a hella good prank but im genuinely scared now and i dont know what to do. Jack is going to have to make up for this a lot.
I slowly stand up and take my phone turning on the flash light. I shine it downstairs and see nothing. I slowly, step by step move my feet down the stairs. I see nothing in the lounge. Maybe in the kitchen then. I slowly walk to the kitchen and see Jack facing the window.
"Jack, there you are. I was just-" i began talking until he turned around with a face full of blood and cuts. I scream and run back to crash into something or someone. They are wearing full black so i cant see who they are exactly. The rain on the windows crash down heavier jumping me. I scream more and run back up the stairs to see another person standing at the top of the stairs. Not today. Not going though this. Its not Halloween. Im not doing this. I punch whoever is at the top of the stairs earning and groan from them. I then proceed to try open my door but its locked. I try all the other doors, all locked. I then run back downstairs, past whoever i just hit. Honestly i dont care who that was, Jack should've known and had this coming to him.
I run out the front door into the rain where i hear someone call for me.
"Ariana!" I turn around to see Jack. With the mask sitting on top of his head. Its a prank. A prank that was taken too far. I stand outside with the cold pulsing through me.
"Its a prank, i know. Its just too far Jack." I call out before turning back around. Im not going back in that house. Not again. Not right now. The front porch lights turn on lighting up where he and i are.
"I told Phil and Mason to leave. Im sorry." He says.
I stop in ny tracks and turn around to him.
"I knew it." I say.
"Im sorry Ari." He apologises. Thing is, i genuinely thought he was hurt. And i was scared. We are just best friends though. Thats what best friends do right. They get scared of losing each other.
"Too far Jack." I say shaking my head. He takes off the mask and throws it on the floor.
"I know." He says running to me and hugging me. My heart is still racing like mad. He scared the shit out of me. All i wanted to do was watch Greys anatomy, guess not.
We pull away from the hug but still holding onto each other. There is no way im being alone again tonight. I am way too afraid right now. His hair is dripping wet. Im soaking wet and he is too. I guess thats what happens when you get scared from a prank and run outside during a storm. He looks at me for another minute or so before he places his hand on my cheek and kisses me.
I guess we aren't exactly just best friends.