Chapter 12

*At night*

{Tae pov}

I did my night routine and now I am lying on my bed ... I was not sleeping today ,then I suddenly remembered about dad's call, dad wanted to tell me something but then y/n was there so he didn't tell me...What actually he want to tell me? ... I will call him tomorrow.. Few minutes passed away and I feel sleepy ,In next few second, I fall asleep..

*Next day*

(At school)

{Y/n pov}

Today, First lecture is science and today jimin oppa is going to give test results ... oh god save me from tae oppa. I said to myself while I walking in hallway

??: Good morning y/nnie..
I turned back to see who is

Y/n :Oh.. jisoo,good morning*smiles*

Jisso :What was you talking to yourself ?I heard you talking to yourself..

Y/n :um.. nothing..

Jisso :Now you are hiding from me!Tell me!

Y/n :um..Today we goona get science test result an-

Jisoo :(cut off) : Why are so worried about result it's just test y/n ,not our final exam result..

Y/n :I know but oppa w-

Jisso :(cut off) Yah!!Is he gonna eat you If you fail ! why are thinking like that?!(Little loud)

Y/n :Hmm..

Jisso: let's go then!

We entered in the classroom and jimin oppa came and then he started to call everyone,one by one to get test paper..Soon he call my name and I walk towards him..

Jimin :Y/n, I don't know you were studied or not but you are almost fail in the test.

Surprisingly He said very calmly

I grab my test paper and sat on my bench, looking down all the time

After distributing all papers jimin oppa said

Jimin : Everyone,as I expected you to write a good paper but no one has written a good as I expected except Soobin and yeonjun...And I want everyone's parents signature on this paper tomorrow..
And anyone who does not have a parent's signature on the paper tomarrow ,he or she will not be allowed to enter the classroom.

I was shocked after hearing what jimin oppa just said..
Already I almost failed and I am not going to tell tae oppa about it and cherry on the top he wants signature!!
I don't want beatings or scolding from tae oppa..
that's when one idea popped up in my smart mind ...What If I copy tae oppa's signature on paper..He will never know that I copied his signature..*evil smirk*

*Timeskip at home*

I went straight in my room and get freshed and I took bag and pulled out test paper..And neatly does tae oppa's signature on it..

Y/n :oh.okay done..*sighed in relief*
Then I took paper and put it in bag

And went downstairs it's relief that tae oppa didn't ask yet about test paper to me..

{Meanwhile Tae's pov}

I had a lot of work in the office today, I was really tired.. As I and y/n came home, we both went to our respective rooms
Now I am lying on the bed in my room. I was thinking to call dad but just then my phone rang..I picked up my phone to see who is calling ...And it was dad'call

*On call*

Dad :Hello tae

Tae :hello dad..Yesterday you told me you wanted to tell me something..