Chapter 15

A/n: {Mom and dad went back to Korea for work of company}

{Y/n pov}

Another boring day starts..
I did my morning routine as usual and went to school.

*In school*

Now it's lecture of science,means jimin oppa's..But he is late today, the lecture started and 10 minutes passed away but he still hasn't arrived..everyone was chatting and after some time,chatting converts into loud bickerings.

I was also in that bickering.. Because a girl named Ava ,she is also in our class..

By mistake my foot fell on her while I was coming in classroom.. Then she started saying that I don't have eyes...And whatever comes out in her mouth.. I apologized to her but she didn't stopped saying anything to me and also cursed at me but I was trying to stay calm but why should I tolerate it? so I also started

Y/n:Hey b***h, I don't want to waste my time in your stupid talk..Just let's end this here.

I said loudly , suddenly everyone went silent and looked at me and Ava..

Ava:Why?Huh? You f-

??:WHAT'S GOING ON?

We heard a deep and loud voice,I turned around and saw...

JIMIN OPPA..

{Meanwhile jimin's pov}

I was late cause principal arrange a urgent meeting and time pass away there..As I went in classroom, I saw everyone was chatting but as they saw me entering me in classroom ,they went silent but still Y/n and Ava was bickering..I didn't say anything and signaled everyone like this 🤫.. Then went to them..They are back facing me so,they didn't know that I was there..

That's when y/n cursed and Ava was going to curse but I cutted her off

Jimin :WHAT'S GOING ON??

Y/n: O-oppa- I mean Mr.park..

Jimin: I came late but you all should read a book instead of fighting and chatting ...

In the test I took a few days ago, you all didn't write anything except soobin and yeonjun ...what do you study? Just came here for chatting with each other?!
From now, If I saw anyone fighting, bickering, cursing and chatting during my class , I'll took you straight to principal office then Principal will decide what to do with you.

(I was angry and firm at the same time)

And Did you all complete the assignments that I give you since past 2 weeks?..

In 2 weeks I think I give you 7 assignments,Right soobin?

Soobin: Yes sir.

Jimin: so, In next 2 days I want all assignments complete..Okay?

Class: yes sir~

Jimin :And Y/n and Ava..You two will stay here after school , understand?
I said sternly

Y/n:Sir ple-

Jimin:I don't want to hear anything!

Ava:Sir she s-

Jimin: DIDN'T YOU HEARD?*loud*
Go back to seats..

I yelled and starts to teach

--Timeskip after school--

{Y/n pov}

I'm here sitting in empty class, Ava went to home cause her parents came and talked with jimin oppa..
*Sigh* Tae oppa will be waiting for me outside..
After few minutes he came into the classroom , looking worried

Tae:Y/n.. what are you doing here a-
...Did you cause any trouble again?!

He worriedly walked towards me and asked

Y/n:No.., I mean-

Jimin :Taehyung-ah..

Jimin oppa came out of nowhere into classroom

Jimin: I want to talk to you..

Tae: Right now?!..About what?

Jimin : about Y/n.

Tae oppa glared me

Jimin :Y/n,can you went out of classroom!

I nodded and went out..I know ,what is going to happen next..

{Tae pov}

Jimin told me everything from the start .
I didn't expect that y/n would curse..From where she learned that kind of language?! We didn't even curse infront of her..She is going out of control!..Wait y/n...Just wait till we get home.

I came out of classroom and grab her hand forcefully and went towards the car..

*This is chapter is ends here☺️💜*

Next chapter will be out very soon..
I hope you like it..
Don't forget to vote and comment

Here's the questions of the day

1) what would you name your boat if you have one?