Chapter 30

(8 years later)

{A/N pov}

Our Y/n returned to Korea after passing couple of years in LA. Her friends txt and blackpink was still there, but they were in touch with each other. Since last year they are returning to korea one by one after they graduated. Y/n and soobin are dating secretly since last 4 months.

Jimin and other members are married now expect jungkook, he still don't have girlfriend. Jimin worked there as teacher for more than five years but after his mom passed away,he also shifted in Korea to take care of his Dad.

And lastly about Tae and Soeun...They married almost 3 years ago and living happily as couples.

Back to y/n, y/n's mom and dad are on business tour so, Y/n is living alone from past week.

{Y/n pov}

I opened the door as I entered slowly, I turned on the lights and put my bag on the table in front of me. Pulling myself to the dining table, I drank a glass of water and helped myself.

After a tiring day, what I needed was just sleep. tomorrow is weekend so I could sleep with no worries.

That's it, It was my plan for this weekend but you know my life is going on according to itself. Things happen very rarely like I planned.

I made my way to my bedroom, took a warm shower and drifted in sleep.

*After 2 hours*

I suddenly woke up as unexpectedly doorbell ranged. glancing at clock my eyes frowned, it was 12:14 am in the night. who is here at this time?

I walked in living room, rubbing my eyes. Then, something clicked in my mind.

I'm alone now, it's late night too. Should I open the door? Who will it be? I am not opening door!

I thought and stepped back but doorbell ranged again. I took broom in my hands for safety and slowly opened the door.

And it was soobin??

Y/n: What you doing here?

I was confused but my confusion gets bigger as he came in ,not just him, yeonjun, Lisa, beomgyu, Jennie, kai, rose, taehyun, jisoo came in one by one.

I turned around to them and-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N

ohh!! Is it my birthday today?! I looked at them with blank face and slowly I realized, it's my birthday today!!

Y/n: Whoa, Thank you guys.

Soobin: okay, cut the cake y/n.
He said and I looked at cake which was beomgyu holding.

Y/n: It looks delicious tho-
I was about to cut the cake but heard familiar voice behind me.

I turned around and saw BTS!!

Happy birthday y/n~

They all entered in, singing birthday song, jimin oppa was holding cake and jungkook oppa had party popper.

I was shocked seeing all together and at same time was very happy.

I smiled softly at them and thanked them.
Until I heard deep voice-