Chapter 26

{Tae pov}

I entered in our regular ice cream parler and soon I saw yoongi hyung and y/n? With soeun??

What the heck is going on?

Yoongi: you here?? What kind of coincidence is this?

Tae: Y-yeah, but why you here hyung with y/n?..I mean, you didn't get home?

Yoongi: y/n wanted to have icecream so we came here. And look we also found soeun here!!

I nervously hummed in response and we sat on the same table.

Why y/n wanted to have Icecream right now?!! And why they are here in same icecream parler as us?!! 😩😩

Me and soeun were about to have important conversation!! But we can't have it now!!

Then hyung asked soeun

Yoongi: soeun-ah, how are you doing this days?

Soeun: good..But I am planning to return korea 'cause i received a job letter from there.

yoongi: oh, that's great.

So, I think she was about to talk about this to me.. she has to return Korea!!

Everything sucks!

*Timeskip at home*

{Y/n pov}

I had a great day and I met soeun eonnie again and the amazing fact that she is yoongi oppa's cousin. But I am wondering why tae oppa came there and he already knew soeun eoonie.
That surprised me most!

Wait a minute??!

Imagine, tae oppa's girlfriend will be soeun eonnie!!😯

Her personality is literally opposite of tae oppa. She looks calm and simple and tae oppa is kinda aggressive and can't control his anger.

I think they will be best couple!

But tae oppa's girlfriend can be another girl... I am not confirm about it yet..

I grabbed my phone and saw lot of notifications, I opened our group chat and starts reading.

Study war

Jennie: guys, did you forget we played truth and dare game in y/n's house?

Beomgyu: so,what?

Yeonjun: we did.

Rose: what about it?

Jennie: you all forget?! Y/n didn't complete her dare yet!!

Lisa: ohhh!! I just realized.

Kai: we really forget about that!

Jisoo: We can't let her go like this!!

Jennie: Y/n, you should complete your dare tomorrow!!

Soobin: There is no point doing this,we played it weeks ago.

Beomgyu: So, what?

Lisa: what you meant to say, soobin??