8. **

12:05am📍ari's apartment

12:05am
📍ari's apartment

📍SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING📍

East was looking at her right in her eyes waiting for her to repeat herself, his Hand was still wrapped around her neck. She didn't utter a word because she knew she fucked up, he bit his lip as he watched her chest go up and down as she started to breathe heavy.

"Your problem is that you keep talking to me crazy and I told you to many times about that shit right?" He asked and she quickly nodded

"Now you don't wanna give me words huh?" He smirked he kept his grip on her neck while looking into her eyes, he could tell the eye contact was too intense for her but he didn't care. He let his other hand roam her body slowly rubbing her thigh, he started to kiss her neck slowly

"Ima fuck you up you hear me?" He said in her ear which sent chills down her body. He gripped her neck and attached his lips to hers bringing them into a full make out session he took his other hand and started to take her bodysuit off, he picked her up while reattaching his lips to her walking her back to her room he laid her on the bed and took her bodysuit off. He was face to face with her freshly waxed pussy he smiled at her wetness, he kissed between her thighs as she was breathing heavy.

He looked up at her and moved her legs up by her head giving him a nice view of his meal, he dipped two fingers in her and her back arched up as she bit her lip trynna hold in the moans. He began to speed up his fingers in her deep while her pussy started dripping on his hand.

"Keep your eyes on me mamas" he said in his deep and raspy voice and her eyes shot down to his as he removed his fingers and attached his tongue

"ohhhh fuck!" She moaned as he devoured her pussy

He took his time with her cause he wanted her to remember every moment and every feeling he was giving her, he let his tongue flick her clit as she moaned he continued to eat her as he brought his finger back inside of her

He took his time with her cause he wanted her to remember every moment and every feeling he was giving her, he let his tongue flick her clit as she moaned he continued to eat her as he brought his finger back inside of her.  she closed eyes while her mouth was wide open but nothing was coming out the feeling he was giving her was something she never had before.