25.

The same morning

The same morning.....
I sat up and sighed, I can't believe I got myself into this, I looked down to see him moving in his sleep. Everything in me wants to slap the hell out this man but I'm the one who called him here, it amazes me that his crazy ass really hoped on a flight and came straight to me. my thoughts were cut off by him waking up and looking at me. He smirked and sat up rubbing his face, glanced at my naked body then got up and went to the bathroom without saying a word to me.

I huffed then got up placing his shirt over my body, I followed him into the bathroom opening the door seeing him completely naked. I stood still for a moment looking him up and down as he chuckled after snapping out of it I mugged him and brushed my teeth.
Still he hasn't said a word to me which is odd. Does he not know what to say? Is he mad? Is he waiting for me to say something?  He cuts the water on and gets in the shower. The silence is loud all you could hear was the water running in his shower, I cut the sink off after rinsing my mouth out. I turn and look at him as his back faces me, I sighed decided to say something but honestly I was afraid of an conversation.

"so we not gonna speak? " I said which made him turn towards me as the water drips down his body.

"Well first I'm the one who fucked up so I was waiting for you to talk and plus I didn't think you would want to talk to me till after my shower. " he let out a soft laugh and I nodded as I sat there thinking about what I should do. I shrugged and said fuck it and took his shirt off my body hoping in the shower with him, A smiled came across his face and I rolled my eyes

"No funny business boy! I just need to shower" I said looking at him and he nodded biting his lip, he stepped back watching the water fall on my body. I felt him come closer behind me feeling him on me, my body shook a little as I washed myself.

"No funny business " he said in my ear then kissed my shoulder as I shivered he laughed and got out of the shower leaving me in there. I rolled my eyes as he wraps a towel around his waist walking out the bathroom

I spend another 10 minutes in the shower then got out, my wet hair was dripping on the floor as I searched for a towel. I pulled on out and dried myself off, I look at the counter seeing he brought out some clothes for me I rolled my eyes at the thought of it. It was sweet but that doesn't help him, I dried myself off putting the clothes on.