14.

Ari looked at Dave as a tear rolled down her face, as herb lifeless body laid on the floor. Dave eyes were dark once again and he looked at ari as he eased up a little bit. He told everyone to keep her away and no one did, he never wanted her to see this side of him but it was too late.

"Ariana why are you back here" he said angrily

"Is he dead. " she asked yelling at him

"Not yet" he said bluntly

"Don't do this shit east" she said getting in his face

"Back up ariana fuck you defending this nigga for?" He yelled in her face

"HE HAS A KID YOU CANT DO THIS" she yelled as the tears continued to poor down her face

"He should've thought about that before he tried to fight me" by the answers he was giving her she knew he wasn't gonna change his mind

"East dont do this" she pleaded

"You care about this nigga?" East laughed

"No I don't but that doesn't mean you need to kill him east." Ari said as the tears dropped.

"Chuck take her out of here" he said and her heart dropped

"Don't touch me Chuck. You know what east do what you want, lose my number" she walked out and slammed the door behind her as tears fell down her face. She got into the car and made the driver drive her home, her heart completely broke for herb and his kid. Despite the shit he did to her death was never something she wanted to see him face. While east was still in his office with everyone else he was pissed.

"Get hun the fuck out my face, take him to the trap" east said while Bree looked at him and bully

"Bree don't even start man" east said clenching his jaw

"You have officially lost her" Bree said shaking her head at east while pushing bully and walking out.

"I don't give a fuck" he said and at the moment he really didn't, he didn't understand why she was so upset if that's her ex nigga why do she give a fuck? East was beyond pissed and ari was so hurt.

East decided to leave the party early, he was done for the night and didn't wanna be bothered with anybody. He went straight home and chugged a bottle and went to sleep.

The next day ariana spent the entire day in bed, she was so sad. Her feelings for east were real, she wanted him bad but the fact that he killed herb made her sick to her stomach. She spent the day ignoring everyone, Bree and kitty called her 17 times. Shit even bully called her twice but not a single call or text from east. She canceled all her appointments for the week she didn't wanna be bothered at all.

As for east he spent the week at the trap, bully shooter Bree and Laila were worried about them, east was going to strip clubs and drinking and smoking but Ariana was in the house Mia from the world the only thing she did was go to the grocery store. She saw on Instagram that east was at the strip club with bitches all over him which made her even more sad. She didn't want things to be over but he didn't even care so why should she.