Prologue

"Yes, sir?" He stopped in front of Luther's desk with the required drink in his hand. Luther was staring at his screen admiring the girl on it. " Who is this girl?" His gaze was now fixed on Jared his butler and friend. " I don't know sir, but we can look into it. Xavier sent me the files."

He rubbed his chin grazing his fingers over his lips while looking at the monitor screen. " Yes, do just that."

Jared left and Luther continued admiring the girl. He looked at every curve. Soon after being sent away the butler returned with information about the girl. He knocked on the door before entering and was granted permission.

"Sir this young lady is named Rosalie Izabella Anderson. She lives in Seattle after moving from Portugal when she was seven. She turned twenty last month on May 26th. She lives with her older brother, who's named Jonathan Mathew Anderson. He's twenty-six years old and works as the CEO of the Anderson Tech company.  Her parents died four years ago in a plane crash when traveling back to Portugal. She goes to the nearby college to learn to engineer. She is five foot five, has green eyes and chestnut brown hair." Luther nodded his head at the information and went deep into thought.

"That's all we know sir. Oh, and she's working part-time at a restaurant called 'Lady Gwens'. She's been working here for a year now."

He wrote down the name and searched for the address. "Any social media sites?" "No sir, none that we know of." "Thank you, Jared. Get a car ready for me, I'll be leaving in 10." Jared lowered his head and passed Luther his black blazer. "Yes sir." He went outside and got the car ready.

"Well, after I get you there's no running away."